Where can I find the Natural Selection Annex?

DarqueDragon

I have an undiscovered quest there which, judging my the description is the Creature Slaughter Dome preorder bonus from Gamestop. but, since it won't let me select it, I can't see where I am supposed to go.

Can anyone tell me what area the entrance is in? I've had this for a little while now and can't find it, so I figure it is an area I have not gone yet, but want to make sure to keep an eye out for it before I get too over-leveled for it (it is for level 24, which I am now).

I have an undiscovered quest there which, judging my the description is the Creature Slaughter Dome preorder bonus from Gamestop. but, since it won't let me select it, I can't see where I am supposed to go.

Can anyone tell me what area the entrance is in? I've had this for a little while now and can't find it, so I figure it is an area I have not gone yet, but want to make sure to keep an eye out for it before I get too over-leveled for it (it is for level 24, which I am now).

On your way to Bloodwing, in the Wildlife Preserve, about halfway through, you're going to walk through a door passed some Stalkers leading into some Loaders and more Stalkers.

Instead of turning left, look to your right and you'll see the Annex. :)

EDIT: If my poorly written instructions are no good, I'll gladly just show you the way.

Edited by HonoredCivilian

The very eastern part of the map, where the vending machines are. You can see it on the below map. Be sure to check out the

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/borderlands-2/173268-borderlands-2-trophy-guide-roadmap.html for any other location questions.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/Jester2055/WildlifeExploitationReserveMap.png

Edited by F8L Fool

Here's a tip for anyone who wants to easily beat these rounds. Works best with Maya & Axton. When you come up on the elevator to the right there is an area (I believe its the middle one of the places on the sides) where there's a bunch of cages you can go along the left wall then a right to get behind the cages as long as you move as far as you can nothing can hit you so you can move out use your action skill and use the area to recharge your shields & health.