XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 10-03-2012, 12:41 PM   #131
liuzhen

I had troubles finding him too.

After like 5 hours he showed in one of the first opportunity boxes. So relieved to hear the ding just after it.
liuzhen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:47 PM   #132
railroberto

I finally got Jimmy I went from lvl 39 to 44 doin this on pt2. Every single run had 4 loot midgets. I think thats all dr orders guarentees. Getting Jimmy as 1 of the 4 is still rare. Oh well at least I got 5 lvls out of the deal.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:37 PM   #133
Clueless

Cheers for this!

On x360a.org we've linked to this solution within these threads

-> Challenge Accepted Guide
-> Encyclopedia
-> Where is jimmy jenkins?!?

I am a Moderator on x360a and the Challenge Accepted Guide was authored by a fellow Guide Team member. Would it be possible for us to incorporate this solution within that guide if credited properly?

Cheers!
Clueless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:59 PM   #134
F8L Fool

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Guide Supplement Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Helping Hand   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
Cheers for this!

On x360a.org we've linked to this solution within these threads

-> Challenge Accepted Guide
-> Encyclopedia
-> Where is jimmy jenkins?!?

I am a Moderator on x360a and the Challenge Accepted Guide was authored by a fellow Guide Team member. Would it be possible for us to incorporate this solution within that guide if credited properly?

Cheers!
As long as credit is given and the PS3T mods are fine with it, I am fine with it. Just speak with one of them to confirm things.

Well done is better than well said.
You claim to fear no man, but never walk without crew—
Ever since you learned the name of the Fatal Fool
F8L Fool is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:28 PM   #135
skrillax

just found him in one of the four boxes in wildlife

i did not have the dlc, did it on tvh mode, docters orders quest was active, no time waiting to open boxes

first got a midget
second nothing
third robot
fourth JJ

i never found any robots/midgets in the boxes when i did it on normal (and completed the main/side missions)

so there was definitely a higher chance of getting him with the quest active although i diddn't always get a midget/robot from the boxes (took at least 30 tries before JJ popped)

ow btw only the boxes in that room gave me robots/midgets, the boxes you run into along the way diddn't give me anything but sh*t and dolla dolla bills ya'll ^^
Hope this helps

Last edited by skrillax; 10-03-2012 at 04:31 PM.
skrillax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:13 PM   #136
Dark_Phantom_89
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Phantom's ''Odds and Sods'' List   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Silver Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 2 Champions - Team 4Play   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

I'm sure I already know the answer to this, but I'd just like to check. How do you get access to the Creature Slaughter Dome DLC? Was it a pre-order thing or is it available in the PS Store?

Dark_Phantom_89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:18 PM   #137
Yoda91192

Send a message via AIM to Yoda91192 Send a message via Skype™ to Yoda91192

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Phantom_89 View Post
I'm sure I already know the answer to this, but I'd just like to check. How do you get access to the Creature Slaughter Dome DLC? Was it a pre-order thing or is it available in the PS Store?
It was for preordering the game, but it may be available later on to purchase just like w/ all other/most preorder incentives.
READ PLEASE: I've officially moved back to Xbox. I'll be getting a PS4 later down the line. My account being banned for no reason at all left a sour taste in my mouth so that helped with my decision. I'll still be active on these forums so no biggy. Happy Hunting!

P.S. If you also have an Xbox, feel free to add me.

Gamertag: Icromatiickzz

Look in the spoiler tag for my Exophase card.
Yoda91192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:19 PM   #138
F8L Fool

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Guide Supplement Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Helping Hand   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Quote:
It's a pre-order bonus that they are going to release in another form of DLC in the future.

Well done is better than well said.
You claim to fear no man, but never walk without crew—
Ever since you learned the name of the Fatal Fool
F8L Fool is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:20 PM   #139
Dark_Phantom_89
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Phantom's ''Odds and Sods'' List   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Silver Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 2 Champions - Team 4Play   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda91192 View Post
It was for preordering the game, but it may be available later on to purchase just like w/ all other/most preorder incentives.
Ok, thanks. Looks like it's going to be harder for me to find Jenkins.

Dark_Phantom_89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:23 PM   #140
Yoda91192

Send a message via AIM to Yoda91192 Send a message via Skype™ to Yoda91192

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Ok, thanks. Looks like it's going to be harder for me to find Jenkins.
Well not exactly hard, it'd just take longer. You'll eventually get it. Just hang in there and good luck!
READ PLEASE: I've officially moved back to Xbox. I'll be getting a PS4 later down the line. My account being banned for no reason at all left a sour taste in my mouth so that helped with my decision. I'll still be active on these forums so no biggy. Happy Hunting!

P.S. If you also have an Xbox, feel free to add me.

Gamertag: Icromatiickzz

Look in the spoiler tag for my Exophase card.
Yoda91192 is offline   Reply With Quote