Boss Farming?

wolfheart

I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations of good bosses to farm for loot? Preferably ones that also have a possibility of dropping heads for customization too. (I got a head for Zer0 from the boss of the quest "Best Mother's Day Ever" after about 10 or so attempts). I'm level 25 at the moment, just finished the mission where you get to open the chest in the Crimson Raider HQ.

Thanks in advance

When I get myself to level 50 I'll have to get my own team together for Terramorphous haha. Any tips for taking him on with an assassin?

I would like to know this too. My buddy and I will be searching for two more people once we get to level 50 with our characters. I'm an Assassin and would like to know myself.

I would like to know this too. My buddy and I will be searching for two more people once we get to level 50 with our characters. I'm an Assassin and would like to know myself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPIhZQPQUec]Borderlands 2 Terramorphous Zer0 Solo Kill - No Second Winds - YouTube[/ame]

Here's a video of someone soloing Terramorphous as an Assassin, maybe try to do something like this? It seems simple enough, I'm sure when I try it it'll go horribly horribly wrong but with those weapons and that built it doesn't seem too bad.

Apparently, it was a hacked user.

On the video people have said that it isn't possible to use that build because more points are used than possible.

Although, it did look epic :p

It would have been good if they had the start of the video showing their gear and skills so we'd know if it were hacked or not, I'll be damned if the video didn't inspire me though haha.

It's worth noting they also shared a recommended build (Skill Trees - Borderlands 2 Database), when I get to level 50 and similar gear (a good fire smg, a good lightning smg, a good explosive shotgun, a good shield) I'll give it a try myself before committing to a team :p

Apparently, it was a hacked user.

On the video people have said that it isn't possible to use that build because more points are used than possible.

Although, it did look epic :p

i noticed that too. also howd they get a trophy if the reload button was A?

i didnt know PC users recieved trophies

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

• 2 weeks later...