Challenge Accepted Trophy Glitched?

Jiggaly_Panda

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go through all of your challenges and make sure there is a #2 or higher next to everything. If you reach Arid Nexus without finding a single challenge that has a 1 next to it then there is a problem.

I personally hope you find out you overlooked something, otherwise I'm going to be pretty furious due to the fact the only non-area (no idea why the hell they call it level, it's just confusing) challenge I need is Jenkins. I spent 2 hours running through the Wildlife Preserve chests trying to get him to appear. I made ~10 loot robots appear but no Jenkins...pretty pissing off.

Let me know what you find.

Go through all of your challenges and make sure there is a #2 or higher next to everything. If you reach Arid Nexus without finding a single challenge that has a 1 next to it then there is a problem.

I personally hope you find out you overlooked something, otherwise I'm going to be pretty furious due to the fact the only non-area (no idea why the hell they call it level, it's just confusing) challenge I need is Jenkins. I spent 2 hours running through the Wildlife Preserve chests trying to get him to appear. I made ~10 loot robots appear but no Jenkins...pretty pissing off.

Oh i looked several damn times out of frustration while checking multiple times to see if I mistaken anything.. But it turns out no. I did every challenge that has a +2 through all of them. What's going on?!?

This would happen to me..

Oh i looked several damn times out of frustration while checking multiple times to see if I mistaken anything.. But it turns out no. I did every challenge that has a +2 through all of them. What's going on?!?

This would happen to me..

If you have the guide double check. Its what i had to do. Granted the guide isnt 100% I have challenges in my list for weapons that arent in the guide. I only found 2 though cross referencing that i didnt have on my list. it was Stock Block which is bugged or something i cant seem to get it and of course JENKINS ran through WLEP for 2 hours and no luck earlier tonight.

please elaborate.

Like, as far as I can tell, some aren't on the Challenge List.

Some activate when you do the first part of it.

For example, if getting a headshot was hidden,

when you got ONE headshot, it would then be available on the Challenge List so you would know that it's a challenge.

I may be wrong though/

Like, as far as I can tell, some aren't on the Challenge List.

Some activate when you do the first part of it.

For example, if getting a headshot was hidden,

when you got ONE headshot, it would then be available on the Challenge List so you would know that it's a challenge.

I may be wrong though/

i have the SG. i'll add any hidden ones i see.

What's so important about reaching the Arid Nexus relating to the challenges?

Jimmy Jenkins appeared in my game during the Bloodwing mission. LOOT ALL the chests you come across from the gate to the final boss battle area of the mission. He will jump out from one of those chests along the way as you thin the enemy ranks.

Anywho, this one seems to be glitched indeed. I am absolutely positive that I have already passed all level 1 challenges but still no trophy. I'm talking about the 112 (counted by me and a guy over at an Xbox achievements site, not the sister site here) "non-level specific" challenges as per what the trophy description says. I also passed all the "branched out" level 1 challenges which are part of the 112... I noticed that completing some level 1's unlocks another 1. I don't know if the area-specific challenges branch out new level 1's though...

Unless there'll be more level 1 challenges later on in the game then I'm calling this one glitched.

Jimmy Jenkins appeared in my game during the Bloodwing mission. LOOT ALL the chests you come across from the gate to the final boss battle area of the mission. He will jump out from one of those chests along the way as you thin the enemy ranks.

Anywho, this one seems to be glitched indeed. I am absolutely positive that I have already passed all level 1 challenges but still no trophy. I'm talking about the 112 (counted by me and a guy over at an Xbox achievements site, not the sister site here) "non-level specific" challenges as per what the trophy description says. I also passed all the "branched out" level 1 challenges which are part of the 112... I noticed that completing some level 1's unlocks another 1. I don't know if the area-specific challenges branch out new level 1's though...

Unless there'll be more level 1 challenges later on in the game then I'm calling this one glitched.

i added a few more challenges that were hidden. go to challenge list thread

Was the guy japanese cuz they usually get trophies quicker and 1st before anyone else.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

So far that one guy is lucky to either not be glitched to get it or he's actually found all the "hidden" challenges.. I'm pretty sure I've checked several times and I'm well above the description of what the trophy says.

I'm curious. Do we have to collect the hidden vault symbols now to collect the trophy or finish all of the other missions regarding the specific map?

So far that one guy is lucky to either not be glitched to get it or he's actually found all the "hidden" challenges.. I'm pretty sure I've checked several times and I'm well above the description of what the trophy says.

I'm curious. Do we have to collect the hidden vault symbols now to collect the trophy or finish all of the other missions regarding the specific map?

if u do. i can tell u

I just counted on my Challenge list and I as well have counted a total of 112. So I guess we're all on the same boat. Unless there's more hidden ones out there? I highly doubt it cause I maxed out already, did all the side missions, Found every area highlighted or were secretly hidden. I can't possibly think of more challenges.. Have you seen the melee one? There's only two challenges in that specific category. Maybe there's more?

Like melee 5 enemies in several seconds? hahaha I'm desperate. I actually might try that...

I just counted on my Challenge list and I as well have counted a total of 112. So I guess we're all on the same boat. Unless there's more hidden ones out there? I highly doubt it cause I maxed out already, did all the side missions, Found every area highlighted or were secretly hidden. I can't possibly think of more challenges.. Have you seen the melee one? There's only two challenges in that specific category. Maybe there's more?

Like melee 5 enemies in several seconds? hahaha I'm desperate. I actually might try that...

That thing you might actually try reminds me of Black Ops where one of the challenges for a pro perk calls for meleeing 2 enemies within 5 seconds of each other... Not too easy when you're playing legit. And I play legit.

I went to the .com PS3 Trophies site and the guy listed the challenges which didn't even amount to 112, it's only like 90'ish and one particular challenge caught my attention... It's called Stock Block where you have to shoot a projectile out the air by using a gun that explodes upon reloading. Gonna try that one see if it's the dark horse.

i found some hidden ones. i'll add more later

That thing you might actually try reminds me of Black Ops where one of the challenges for a pro perk calls for meleeing 2 enemies within 5 seconds of each other... Not too easy when you're playing legit. And I play legit.

I went to the .com PS3 Trophies site and the guy listed the challenges which didn't even amount to 112, it's only like 90'ish and one particular challenge caught my attention... It's called Stock Block where you have to shoot a projectile out the air by using a gun that explodes upon reloading. Gonna try that one see if it's the dark horse.

Woah, wait what??? Where did you find this challenge?

And by explodes upon reloading do you mean using one of the Teidore weapons that will explode after reloading?

Edit: Could you also put in a link by any chance of where you found this?

Edited by Jiggaly_Panda

Woah, wait what??? Where did you find this challenge?

And by explodes upon reloading do you mean using one of the Teidore weapons that will explode after reloading?

Edit: Could you also put in a link by any chance of where you found this?

I'm not sure if I am allowed to post the link to a rival site but I'll PM you... It seems that there is a great deal of misinformation surrounding this trophy. I tried to do the "Stock Block" and I am positive I exploded at least 1 or 2 rocks out of the sky by reloading one of my Tediores. Guess what, nothing happened, no notification, nothing.

This is causing me headache *sigh*

Edited by fjellgren

Thank you so much FJ. I know how you feel. All this hardwork we've put into and this is what happens.. I mean if its a gold trophy I guess there should be "something" behind it. I just don't understand the description. Why couldn't they just put "finish all level 1 challenges" That's short and simple.

Thank you so much FJ. I know how you feel. All this hardwork we've put into and this is what happens.. I mean if its a gold trophy I guess there should be "something" behind it. I just don't understand the description. Why couldn't they just put "finish all level 1 challenges" That's short and simple.

the last one had same issues

No problem Jiggs... Thy couldn't make it more vague, the trophy description.

I'm at the part where I just killed the "giant bird" "by accident" and I know it's still deep in the game so maybe some more challenges will unlock later? I just don't see why the Stock Block wouldn't be in our game's challenges list which is basically similar to "Hurly Burly"...

Edited by fjellgren