XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2012, 02:25 PM   #11
Roronora_Zoro666
 
Roronora_Zoro666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Magnolia (Fairy Tail)
Posts: 3,723

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonoredCivilian View Post
Like, as far as I can tell, some aren't on the Challenge List.
Some activate when you do the first part of it.
For example, if getting a headshot was hidden,
when you got ONE headshot, it would then be available on the Challenge List so you would know that it's a challenge.

I may be wrong though/
i have the SG. i'll add any hidden ones i see.
Roronora_Zoro666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 02:54 PM   #12
fjellgren
 
fjellgren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Republic of California
Posts: 89
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by F8L Fool View Post
Go through all of your challenges and make sure there is a #2 or higher next to everything. If you reach Arid Nexus without finding a single challenge that has a 1 next to it then there is a problem.

I personally hope you find out you overlooked something, otherwise I'm going to be pretty furious due to the fact the only non-area (no idea why the hell they call it level, it's just confusing) challenge I need is Jenkins. I spent 2 hours running through the Wildlife Preserve chests trying to get him to appear. I made ~10 loot robots appear but no Jenkins...pretty pissing off.

Let me know what you find.
What's so important about reaching the Arid Nexus relating to the challenges?

Jimmy Jenkins appeared in my game during the Bloodwing mission. LOOT ALL the chests you come across from the gate to the final boss battle area of the mission. He will jump out from one of those chests along the way as you thin the enemy ranks.

Anywho, this one seems to be glitched indeed. I am absolutely positive that I have already passed all level 1 challenges but still no trophy. I'm talking about the 112 (counted by me and a guy over at an Xbox achievements site, not the sister site here) "non-level specific" challenges as per what the trophy description says. I also passed all the "branched out" level 1 challenges which are part of the 112... I noticed that completing some level 1's unlocks another 1. I don't know if the area-specific challenges branch out new level 1's though...

Unless there'll be more level 1 challenges later on in the game then I'm calling this one glitched.
__________________
fjellgren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:00 PM   #13
Terminator
Guide Team
 
Terminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 31,794

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Default

It is obtainable as 1 person so far on PSNprofiles.com has it .
__________________
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:04 PM   #14
Roronora_Zoro666
 
Roronora_Zoro666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Magnolia (Fairy Tail)
Posts: 3,723

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjellgren View Post
What's so important about reaching the Arid Nexus relating to the challenges?

Jimmy Jenkins appeared in my game during the Bloodwing mission. LOOT ALL the chests you come across from the gate to the final boss battle area of the mission. He will jump out from one of those chests along the way as you thin the enemy ranks.

Anywho, this one seems to be glitched indeed. I am absolutely positive that I have already passed all level 1 challenges but still no trophy. I'm talking about the 112 (counted by me and a guy over at an Xbox achievements site, not the sister site here) "non-level specific" challenges as per what the trophy description says. I also passed all the "branched out" level 1 challenges which are part of the 112... I noticed that completing some level 1's unlocks another 1. I don't know if the area-specific challenges branch out new level 1's though...

Unless there'll be more level 1 challenges later on in the game then I'm calling this one glitched.
i added a few more challenges that were hidden. go to challenge list thread

Was the guy japanese cuz they usually get trophies quicker and 1st before anyone else.

Last edited by Roronora_Zoro666; 09-23-2012 at 03:05 PM.
Roronora_Zoro666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:42 PM   #15
Jiggaly_Panda
 
Jiggaly_Panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New York City
Posts: 183

Awards Showcase Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

So far that one guy is lucky to either not be glitched to get it or he's actually found all the "hidden" challenges.. I'm pretty sure I've checked several times and I'm well above the description of what the trophy says.
I'm curious. Do we have to collect the hidden vault symbols now to collect the trophy or finish all of the other missions regarding the specific map?
Jiggaly_Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:47 PM   #16
Roronora_Zoro666
 
Roronora_Zoro666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Magnolia (Fairy Tail)
Posts: 3,723

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggaly_Panda View Post
So far that one guy is lucky to either not be glitched to get it or he's actually found all the "hidden" challenges.. I'm pretty sure I've checked several times and I'm well above the description of what the trophy says.
I'm curious. Do we have to collect the hidden vault symbols now to collect the trophy or finish all of the other missions regarding the specific map?
if u do. i can tell u
Roronora_Zoro666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 04:02 PM   #17
Jiggaly_Panda
 
Jiggaly_Panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New York City
Posts: 183

Awards Showcase Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjellgren View Post
What's so important about reaching the Arid Nexus relating to the challenges?

Jimmy Jenkins appeared in my game during the Bloodwing mission. LOOT ALL the chests you come across from the gate to the final boss battle area of the mission. He will jump out from one of those chests along the way as you thin the enemy ranks.

Anywho, this one seems to be glitched indeed. I am absolutely positive that I have already passed all level 1 challenges but still no trophy. I'm talking about the 112 (counted by me and a guy over at an Xbox achievements site, not the sister site here) "non-level specific" challenges as per what the trophy description says. I also passed all the "branched out" level 1 challenges which are part of the 112... I noticed that completing some level 1's unlocks another 1. I don't know if the area-specific challenges branch out new level 1's though...

Unless there'll be more level 1 challenges later on in the game then I'm calling this one glitched.
I just counted on my Challenge list and I as well have counted a total of 112. So I guess we're all on the same boat. Unless there's more hidden ones out there? I highly doubt it cause I maxed out already, did all the side missions, Found every area highlighted or were secretly hidden. I can't possibly think of more challenges.. Have you seen the melee one? There's only two challenges in that specific category. Maybe there's more?

Like melee 5 enemies in several seconds? hahaha I'm desperate. I actually might try that...
Jiggaly_Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 04:38 PM   #18
fjellgren
 
fjellgren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Republic of California
Posts: 89
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggaly_Panda View Post
I just counted on my Challenge list and I as well have counted a total of 112. So I guess we're all on the same boat. Unless there's more hidden ones out there? I highly doubt it cause I maxed out already, did all the side missions, Found every area highlighted or were secretly hidden. I can't possibly think of more challenges.. Have you seen the melee one? There's only two challenges in that specific category. Maybe there's more?

Like melee 5 enemies in several seconds? hahaha I'm desperate. I actually might try that...
That thing you might actually try reminds me of Black Ops where one of the challenges for a pro perk calls for meleeing 2 enemies within 5 seconds of each other... Not too easy when you're playing legit. And I play legit.

I went to the .com PS3 Trophies site and the guy listed the challenges which didn't even amount to 112, it's only like 90'ish and one particular challenge caught my attention... It's called Stock Block where you have to shoot a projectile out the air by using a gun that explodes upon reloading. Gonna try that one see if it's the dark horse.
__________________
fjellgren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 04:48 PM   #19
Roronora_Zoro666
 
Roronora_Zoro666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Magnolia (Fairy Tail)
Posts: 3,723

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggaly_Panda View Post
I just counted on my Challenge list and I as well have counted a total of 112. So I guess we're all on the same boat. Unless there's more hidden ones out there? I highly doubt it cause I maxed out already, did all the side missions, Found every area highlighted or were secretly hidden. I can't possibly think of more challenges.. Have you seen the melee one? There's only two challenges in that specific category. Maybe there's more?

Like melee 5 enemies in several seconds? hahaha I'm desperate. I actually might try that...
i found some hidden ones. i'll add more later
Roronora_Zoro666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 05:00 PM   #20
Jiggaly_Panda
 
Jiggaly_Panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New York City
Posts: 183

Awards Showcase Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjellgren View Post
That thing you might actually try reminds me of Black Ops where one of the challenges for a pro perk calls for meleeing 2 enemies within 5 seconds of each other... Not too easy when you're playing legit. And I play legit.

I went to the .com PS3 Trophies site and the guy listed the challenges which didn't even amount to 112, it's only like 90'ish and one particular challenge caught my attention... It's called Stock Block where you have to shoot a projectile out the air by using a gun that explodes upon reloading. Gonna try that one see if it's the dark horse.
Woah, wait what??? Where did you find this challenge?
And by explodes upon reloading do you mean using one of the Teidore weapons that will explode after reloading?

Edit: Could you also put in a link by any chance of where you found this?

Last edited by Jiggaly_Panda; 09-23-2012 at 05:03 PM.
Jiggaly_Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:49 PM.