[SPOILERS] Bloodshot Ramparts Sacrifice Machine

EEHHHHHH

During the sequence where you go to this place (looks like Moxxi's home from the first game), [spoiler=90378463456]there is a sacrifice machine at the end near the boss location. Has anybody been able to activate it?

I think the idea involves putting one player in the burning oven, and another player activating it. But, nothing happens when I do so.

Edited by Johnny Bananas

I am going to bump this thread up because I have found a partial answer. It seems the chamber is a one time use only, that is why it didn't work for us last time. I don't know if it resets once you re-enter the area.

[spoiler=asdfasdfasdfdsa]The location of this said Chamber is in Bloodshot Ramparts. It's where you fight Warden, the Constructor Boss Robot. There may be some sort of reward for sacrificing yourself or your pal.

Edited by Johnny Bananas

its in Bloodshots ramparts. Once you did the mission there (Roland), have a buddy jump inside the hole and then press the button. BE CAREFUL thou, the button can only be pressed once. If you hit it before someone jumps in, it will be locked and you will have to quit the game and do the level again.

But it isnt worth it, I got a green and a white weapon and some rifle ammo.

I hit the button wondering what it did and nothing happened.

Threw a weapon or something in there and it 'sacrificed' it and I got nothing.

I wondered what it did.

as i said, you have to do this with another player and some weapons will drop out of the large skulls mouth. Maybe the higher the level of the sacrificed player the better the loot?

Also the button only works ONCE per visit, if you press it b4 a player jumps in, you have to redo the entire 2 areas (Stronghold AND Ramparts)

as i said, you have to do this with another player and some weapons will drop out of the large skulls mouth. Maybe the higher the level of the sacrificed player the better the loot?

Also the button only works ONCE per visit, if you press it b4 a player jumps in, you have to redo the entire 2 areas (Stronghold AND Ramparts)

Good to know.