anyone having trouble downloading game?

for some reason it wont let me download the game at all.

i still have my ps+ so i should be able to download it.

this is step by step of what im doing & wats happening.

i go into the store, ps+, bomberman ultra (full game), hit X to go to the "rate, DL & add to cart" screen. i then hit download the "cancel/confirm" screen pops up. i hit confirm. it then brings me to the next screen with playstation store atthe top (where it shows what you want to download) and says "continue shopping" at the very bottom in the middle of the screen.

the problem is NOTHING is showing on this page at all.

i waited an hour (watched spartacus while i waited) last night to see if maybe it was just loading slow and nothing happen when i came back.

so i went under "view all by title/letter" and went to "B".

same blank screen. so i then downloaded the demo and thought ill try it through the demo (to get the unlock key). SAME BLANK SCREEN when i try.

but every once in a while the "DEMO" will appear on that screen instead of the unlock key download.

WTF?

I was about to pose the same question. Once I get to the screen where it would download, it's just blue with a continue shopping tab.

Same here. I tried to download a few games: Bomberman Ultra, Alien Zombie Die (or something), Me Monster Hear Me Roar & MediEvil. I get the same result all of them. But I managed to download the Beyond Good & Evil demo and Dynamic Clock theme (a Playstation Plus exclusive).

I'm glad its just not me its happening to. Any help would be useful.

i know some arent having the problem.

ive got about 6 people on friends list playing it right now.

the thing is this is the only game on there that im having this problem with at all. i deleted streets of rage 2 and went to download it again and it did it just fine with no problems. i went to do it with BMAN ULTRA and it blue screened me again.

I downloaded the damn thing... and what happens? The full game didn't unlock! So I go to the download again. Just a blue screen! Why can't I download it! My PS+ is ending tomorrow and I wanted one more game to play. I can't even go in my history because none of the PS+ games show up there!

according to reports the "+" symbol next to everyones name is sort of glitched. people have reported their + is over with but they still have the + option next to their name when they sign online.

like as of right now my finally disappeared yesterday. so my + is gone until i buy it next week. but when i made the topic i still had it because i was able to DL other items that were ps+. for some reason though it wouldnt let me do it with BMAN ULTRA but i could with other + games, themes and items.

i guess sony fixed the + sticking around issue even after the free + expires.