Is people still playing this game online?

TrophyQuest

• 2 weeks later...

This game is shite of the highest quality and I'm only playing through it coz I was stupid enough to buy it!. I've tried about 6 times to play online and the servers are ALWAYS empty!. The only time I've ever encountered another player was on the day of release and we ended up playing a Team Deathmatch together which no-one joined during the entire game!!!. That should be all you need to know.

This game is shite of the highest quality and I'm only playing through it coz I was stupid enough to buy it!. I've tried about 6 times to play online and the servers are ALWAYS empty!. The only time I've ever encountered another player was on the day of release and we ended up playing a Team Deathmatch together which no-one joined during the entire game!!!. That should be all you need to know.

this game is a perfect example of why online trophies can be b.s. unless you're a well established, popular franchise (COD, BF, etc), ONLINE TROPHIES SHOULDN'T BE REQUIRED FOR PLAT.

if it weren't for this site, i wouldn't have gotten any online matches in.

i've tried joining all the online modes, throughout different times of the day during the week and weekend, and i haven't played a single game online with a random. it's a joke how dead this recently released game is.

i feel bad for gamers who don't know about this site.

this game is a perfect example of why online trophies can be b.s. unless you're a well established, popular franchise (COD, BF, etc), ONLINE TROPHIES SHOULDN'T BE REQUIRED FOR PLAT.

if it weren't for this site, i wouldn't have gotten any online matches in.

i've tried joining all the online modes, throughout different times of the day during the week and weekend, and i haven't played a single game online with a random. it's a joke how dead this recently released game is.

i feel bad for gamers who don't know about this site.

Angry much? :p

Angry much? :p

haha i didn't mean to come across that way if i did, i just think titles such as this shouldn't make online trophies required for plat.

i finally got a DM with a random last night, and after i killed him/her 3 times in row, the player quit. 1v1 online is not a good look. (as far as shooters go imo)

i don't really care because i got people to boost with, but if i never came across this site i feel like this plat would be unattainable. all the game modes are dead. and this is still a fairly new release.

• 1 month later...
One the flip side: Is this game really easy to boost on account of the completely dead online?

Yes u can boost all the Deathmatch trophies easily 1v1, after that just find a good coop partner to do the 4 levels and you'll get the rest of the online trophies no problem

• 1 month later...