Help with last mission on HARD!

MiticAlex

I have a problem with last mission! i'm in a room with 5 snipers, i must survive in this room for about 2 min (uploading a worm)....BUT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE ON HARD! i've tried for 7 hours....:( can someone help me? :(

Are you talking about the section where you need to run down some stairs?

Step 1: Take out the snipers then places mines at the hot zones, i.e. were they spawn/main paths.

Step 2: Activate the defend sequence then run to the corner of the room and take cover.

Step 3: Hide here as long as possible and use your explosive ammo if you get overrun.

Step 4: If time is not up, then run round the perimeter of the room, briefly taking cover in each corner, there is lots of cover and I was able to circle the room without taking much damage until the defend sequence was completed and a checkpoint was awarded!

Hope this helps, N.B: don’t be afraid to run though a group of enemies, they don’t seem to shoot when you’re running through them!

I'm on this part now too, pretty damn tough for me so far.

I take out the snipers and lay mines in the hot zones and take care of most of the first wave no problem. But damn that second wave there are so many of them and they are all heavy troops.

Given it about 10 attempts so far, will keep going and try step 4 of what badog said.

UPDATE:

Okay did it after another 5-10 trys. Step 4 works well just make sure you plan the first wave and when you run run between the pillars and the wall, it looks tight but you can fit.

Next you have to input the codes in that same room, i died the first time and then i just used the up on the d-pad to take no damage while i did that part lol, made it easy. But then when you escape the room the game froze so i'm not sure what's going to happen now :(

Edited by MarioAna

Step 1: Take out the snipers then places mines at the hot zones, i.e. were they spawn/main paths.

Step 2: Activate the defend sequence then run to the corner of the room and take cover.

Step 3: Hide here as long as possible and use your explosive ammo if you get overrun.

Step 4: If time is not up, then run round the perimeter of the room, briefly taking cover in each corner, there is lots of cover and I was able to circle the room without taking much damage until the defend sequence was completed and a checkpoint was awarded!

Hope this helps, N.B: don’t be afraid to run though a group of enemies, they don’t seem to shoot when you’re running through them!

Mate you are a superstar :D past this bit with flying colours after i read this. I didn't even need to kill anybody on that defend sequence.

• 1 month later...

I'm on that part as well. Yeah, I did try running around the room, it seems to work ok. But enemies seem to shoot infinite amount of times, so I keep dying. I'll try again, I mean if I beat Killzone 2 then I can beat this shitty ass game. It pisses me off that the whole game is easy so far, but this one part makes it impossible.

The first defense scenario was easier, because you can go up on top floors, but no not this level. Effin sux!

• 2 months later...

Thanks man, with your tips, I managed to pas this part and finished the game.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

used this method to get through this section of the game, work perfectly.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, I'm in need of some help. Seems no one is playing this game online anymore. I bought it recently, there are sooo many games to play so little time. Anyways, My PSN ID: KWtrk1966 if anyone could help, many thanks.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...

I'm super late to the party but THANK YOU.

My biggest mistake was not activating the sequence... I did the first time, but after realizing you only needed to get close for the guys to spawn, I started just doing that thinking you had to kill all waves of enemies anyway. I used your method instead and got it second try. I can finally shelf this game for LIFE.