Beat the street trophy

Lostanfoundit

First off thank god I didn't buy this game just rented it, but for the seventh ******* time I've played this co-op level getting to wave 20 only to have this POS freeze every single time.... Game is pure garbage.. Another thing get into deathmatches and team deathmatches only to be winning by 10+ and have the other person or people leave.... And yet I still don't get the wins... Developers of this crap should Find a new line of work.. Having the gall to charge full price to consumers for this POS...

/end rant

Now off to try this ***** level again..

SERIOUSLY WTF!!!!!!!!!!! HAD someone else host and the thing froze on the last 10 guys.....

Edited by Lostanfoundit

I had a similar experience in the military instillation. The damn game froze on wave 20 after my partner and I just made a epic Alamo stand that destroyed the entire top floor. My biggest complaint about the coop is that when someone gets kicked, which happened to a partner of mine several times, the sessions close. I think I should be given a chance to solo it.

• 4 months later...

I was very lucky and the coop disconnection happened once or twice. I beat every map on the first try with the exception of the military compound. But that was easily beaten as well. The maps can be difficult but when you figure out where to be, they are very easy. I do wish they had more maps. That wouldve been fun. O yea, and more people online. This game had less people playing online than Rogue Warrior.

• 5 months later...