Is this game any good?

RANDOM BAPTIZER

You can play the demo and try it for yourself, yeah.

Or you can watch this video. It's not really the game, but they do make use of Bodycount's sound effects :p.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn_wS497CIQ&feature=channel_video_title]Bodycount - YouTube[/ame]

• 3 months later...

I've just got this cheap from Amazon - I really don't know what all the whining is about! The graphics are good the gameplay is smooth the story is ok - what do people want?? Ive just played it for nearly an hour (offline story mode) and its good!! Reminds me of when Red Faction came out because of the destructible objects - if you are in a hut and there is no way out - shred the wall with your machine gun and get out. Nice :) I would have liked 3D compatible but there are a few 3D FPS games out already so I can't be too greedy ;)

Go for it! Online play was dead when I checked it but you can always find people to play with on here. I'm up for a death match or 10 online if anyone is interested. Trophies look easily achievable too.

Edited by netlagged

• 3 weeks later...

The game is decent. It has a lot of good parts like shooting down the barriors and such. The difficulty is fair with the exception of some hard parts. I had a difficult time especially with mission 16. Other than that, it is not too bad. The coop sieiges are like zombie mode. They are fun when you have a good partner or when you can find a partner because literally nobody plays this game online. Its worth a rental not a purchase. If there were more people online then I would recommend buying the game (at a used price).

Hope this advice helps.....

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

The only thing I have to complain about body count is when you hold down the "aim-down-the-sight-" button (which is L2) and then move the left analogue stick, your character will lean left and right (remains in the same location) instead of strafing slowly (actually moving the body) like most other FPS games on console. Sometimes I rely on this strafing movement to assist my aiming and since the game changed the input into leaning, I need some getting used to.

Otherwise it's a fairly decent FPS, not much to else to complain about. Generic FPS with easy trophies, which is main reason why I bought it in the first place lol.

• 6 months later...

I'm going to snap this disc mate. What a piece of shit this is - how hard can it be to program a game in such a way that you don't have a minute of delay between the controller and game? Avoid this game at all cost, glad those wankers lost their jobs.

• 1 month later...