Rate the trophy difficulty...  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.13

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

I told you all I would be the 1st person in the world to plat this game and I was.:cool:

On topic: I rate this game a 4/10. Single player on hard is not too bad, its easier than other FPSs on hard. Good thing we didn't have to play it on impossible that would have been brutal.

The reason its a 4 and not a three is because the 4 co-op trophies without a decent partner sucks. Oh yeah and the 1000 kills online trophies includes co-op kills so it over VERY fast!

:D, just busting your chops Easy (or is it Eazy?).

Fun game so far, I'd give it a 6.

That was hilarious :rofl: I think I would have a new avatar pick if you spelled my name right. Its Easy, not Eazy, I'm no Eazy-E lol. Plus my grave stone will list all 5 of my 1st achiever games.

That was hilarious :rofl: I think I would have a new avatar pick if you spelled my name right. Its Easy, not Eazy, I'm no Eazy-E lol. Plus my grave stone will list all 5 of my 1st achiever games.

Here you go:

http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6456140/220/6456140.jpg

And this is one is my personal fave:

http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6456145/220/6456145.jpg

What are you doing for 101? Skyrim?

Edited by Thunder_At_Home

• 3 weeks later...
4/10 only the co op trophies are a little difficult

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/dxelios.png

Please tell me you have another account on which you've platted this game.

because on the account you're using in the YGC you linked has 9/42 trophies available in this game......

EDIT: Now that I've platted it i rated it a just because of the infamous mission 16 and the coop trophies...

Edited by Bandar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Voted a 5. Last few missions were pretty brutal but luckily the load time is so quick it wasn't too bad.

Online was really dead but thanks to a few friends I was able to get them all. Took an extra week tho just searching for co-op and dms. and i kept making it to the final rounds with a buddy (thanks johnequickiii) but it kept freezing and kicking him with just a few guys left!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Platinum is fast and straigth forward and online trophies may be done in just 2 people, but, campaign wasn't at all easy as i exepcted to be (some parts made me litterally scream bad words), some co-op missions may be hard to get level 20 and the dead and poor online makes necessary getting some good partner to boost trophies. So to me is 6/10 and not less.

• 3 weeks later...

I know I am in the greater minority here, but I gave this a 8/10.

Online VS can not be done without a boosting partner. I managed to get into a total of 3 VS matches and all 3 times the person backed out because I was winning by too much.

Co-op can be difficult on its own. Heavies kill you fast, suicide bomber come out of nowhere and sandwich you, and you can quickly become overwhelmed. Its a challenge if you do not have a good partner. Now, even if you DO have a good partner, you always run the risk of being booted (seemed to like booting people at wave 20.) Garbage online.

The single player on hard was indeed hard. The controls are suspect at best with your aim button being the same as your cover button. Any FPS veteran will automatically HATE shooting and aiming while being anchored down. Sure, you can half press L2 and move, but it is so awkward to do that I never got accustomed to it. The last 2 or 3 checkpoints took me almost 3 days to beat. The trick is to get adrenaline and just rush past the enemies. Well, its hard to do that when you use all your adrenaline passing the previous checkpoint. I managed to get past the last checkpoint because I got lucky and made a few quick headshots and grenade kills.

Interestingly enough, I beat the last boss on my second try. Just play for the 3 checkpoints and it was one of the easiest parts in the game for me.

Also, one last thing. Don't waste your time playing this unless it is your only option. Sure, it is good for a few quick trophies, but it had very few redeeming qualities.

Edited by KneeKnee