Challenger trophy question

BostonGuy

All i need to finish the challenger trophy requirements is to have three packs at 50% completion. I have driver's ed 100% complete and I just finished my 8th demolition challenge out of a possible 16. I had completed the daily challenge pack past 50% a few day back but obviously it reset after 24 hours. Since the trophy hasn't popped yet I'm assuming that I need to re-do the daily challenges so that that all 3 packs are at 50% at the same time. Can anyone confirm that this is the case? I'd hate to go through the effort and not have the trophy unlock...

Yea I have a problem with this trophy as well. I have completed all the requirements for it except the retributution challenge. Only thing is that when I go in the demolition pack, it says I have completed the retribuition challenge III. It recorded the completion online but not on my stickers. Anyone else have this problem?

• 2 months later...
Yea I have a problem with this trophy as well. I have completed all the requirements for it except the retributution challenge. Only thing is that when I go in the demolition pack, it says I have completed the retribuition challenge III. It recorded the completion online but not on my stickers. Anyone else have this problem?

Hi i have this exact same problem i have the Challenger sticker 50% complete, only missing the daily challenge packs to do, but the Retribution Challenge i have complete and is recorded online but not in the stickers! How did you solve this problem?? :confused: Any help would be extremely appreciated if anyone knows.

Hi i have this exact same problem i have the Challenger sticker 50% complete, only missing the daily challenge packs to do, but the Retribution Challenge i have complete and is recorded online but not in the stickers! How did you solve this problem?? :confused: Any help would be extremely appreciated if anyone knows.

I no longer need a answer to this i just figured out a solution myself, i started up legend mode after i hit rank 50 online and all my challenges were reset, then i ranked up to level 11 to unlock the demolitions challenge pack and i then finished the retribution challenge again and it unlocked the sticker and challenger trophy for me, im delighted as i thought it would be glitched for good. Hope this helps anyone who suffers a similar problem.