He's a Wrecking Machine

Burnout_Addict71

Anyone who has gotten the part with needing 100% bolts hit in a destruction event and 5 light it is damn lucky is all I can say. I can't believe they have this fucking game to where 2 cars can be bumper to bumper and I can shoot between them. Not just once but that is what always happens to me. Made it to 45 points a couple of times and at that time you are forced to make some long shots because of time.

I hate to bitch but I've been working on this for probably 10 friggin hours and I'm pissed.

If there is anyone out there who can make a youtube video or something it would sure be nice to see.

I have never felt like taking a disk out of my PS3 and stomping on it.

Ill give you my input on what i did. On the destruction event on easy i used the Nissan 350Z, start of the event always shoot, it should hit one

At the beginning i tried to hit at least one more, if i felt i could go the full mile and the second one left i would go for it, usually depends on the angle. From here i waited until i got to the straightaway and i shot the second one i waited earlier, there should be the other two that pulled away, theyre probably a good distance away, carefully shoot them, hopefully youll hit the one that spawns more, once theyres a large group hitting them shouldnt be a problem, if you see the turn coming up dont shoot, wait until you your a good distance away or when you get to beginning of the track again and repeat

Youll HAVE to risk long distance shots, there wont be enough time to worry about being sure that you hit them or not, And you wanna keep shooting so more respawn

Just keep at it and eventually youll get it, i was using the Rat Rod for a bit and could never get it after hours and hours of trying however after i switched to the Nissan i got it on my 2nd try, it could be luck but who knows if it could hold a significant factor for you too

Youve tried multiple courses? Maybe one course is easier then the other to do this.

Yeah I tried both the 60 point courses in Proving Ground. The first is definately the easiest.

Ill give you my input on what i did. On the destruction event on easy i used the Nissan 350Z, start of the event always shoot, it should hit one

At the beginning i tried to hit at least one more, if i felt i could go the full mile and the second one left i would go for it, usually depends on the angle. From here i waited until i got to the straightaway and i shot the second one i waited earlier, there should be the other two that pulled away, theyre probably a good distance away, carefully shoot them, hopefully youll hit the one that spawns more, once theyres a large group hitting them shouldnt be a problem, if you see the turn coming up dont shoot, wait until you your a good distance away or when you get to beginning of the track again and repeat

Youll HAVE to risk long distance shots, there wont be enough time to worry about being sure that you hit them or not, And you wanna keep shooting so more respawn

Just keep at it and eventually youll get it, i was using the Rat Rod for a bit and could never get it after hours and hours of trying however after i switched to the Nissan i got it on my 2nd try, it could be luck but who knows if it could hold a significant factor for you too

That is what I did for HOURS. I did finally get it. After my rant, I started up the game again and got on my second attempt. There is no question that this is purely luck.

I used the 350Z and the first destruction in Proving Ground.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a better idea, and one that will work for EVERYONE. I wrestled with this stupid thing for an hour before conjuring up another idea.

1. Flip your camera angle to the "ground" view, where you can't see your car.

2. Thread a headphone cable, string, or other device right down the center of your display.

You now have a bullseye. Once you hit 60 points, hit the brakes and DON'T SHOOT ANYMORE. I did this successfully on my second try after setting it up.

Cheers. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

This trophy is really frustrating. I've tried for hours without sucess.

There´s always one shot that misses the target near the 60 points.

This should be a gold not a bronze trophy to compensate the patience you need to get it.

Got it yesterday!!!!!! Now just have to finish everything on HARD.

Edited by BTT__alex

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

As the other's said...Promenade Loop + Shannon's R240 + getting on their bumper and blowing them up = getting this trophy.

The ONLY time I'd risk a long shot is RIGHT at the opening...there are 4 cars bunched together, you can blow them up, not miss, and that will get you to 15 points right there (or so). Then it's just a matter of being careful. Shoot on the straights, not on the turns unless you can time it.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I got a better idea, and one that will work for EVERYONE. I wrestled with this stupid thing for an hour before conjuring up another idea.

1. Flip your camera angle to the "ground" view, where you can't see your car.

2. Thread a headphone cable, string, or other device right down the center of your display.

You now have a bullseye. Once you hit 60 points, hit the brakes and DON'T SHOOT ANYMORE. I did this successfully on my second try after setting it up.

Cheers. :)

thx bro , best trick to get the trophie :applause:

2 try and i got this XXXX trophie !