Ultimate ComeBack Glitched?

VaioZero

I was lucky to start in first before you pass the start line and end up in last before the start line and finished in first and got it on my second or third try.

i have been trying that but i just cant get into first from last again :(

dont want to resort to boosting it seeing as i got this far legit

*edit* just got it :) most intense race of my life :)

Edited by shatulance

• 2 weeks later...

Done ot 3 times, hvnt got it yet.

If something is glitched im always affected by it.

*edit* Now 6 times, no luck.

*edit* Ok, i didnt know i 1st had to be lvl.30 to achieve this -_- i know i know.... im ashamed.

Edited by MeganiX

Does it work in Team Racing mode?

I got up to first, pulled over, then came in first. I even got the award for beating the 2nd place guy by 30 seconds. But I didn't get Ultimate Comeback.

EDIT:

I did it two more times. Once again in team racing and once in powered up racing. Still hasn't unlocked.

Edited by MrBeatdown

I had to do it three times to get it in a game with 3 people.

Every time I hit nitro after falling into last place, I wouldn't get the challenge. The one time I was in last place for a good 10-15 seconds it worked.

I think the problem is probably with the position marker on the HUD, because I've won 1st place when the HUD clearly said I was 2nd and vice-versa. It probably says you're in last place, but you might not actually be.

Make sure you're a few car-lengths ahead of 2nd place for 5-ish seconds, and behind last place for 5-ish seconds and you should get it. Also, if you start the race in 1st, cross the starting line before you brake to last

• 2 weeks later...

You have to be online rank 30 to get this challenge, anyone having trouble with this set your matchmaking to your own region only and try to play in the morning then you'll find yourself in lobbys with 3 or 4 people which will make it easier

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Several here have posted that you need to be LVL 30 to get this, however it doesn't say that on the sticker screen, so I'm confused. Is that truly a requirement? If so, if you have unlocked legend mode, do you have to get up to 30 again?

I have been trying to get "ultimate comeback challenge" for two days. I finally just got in a small room and did it successfully 4 times in a row. But it still shows incomplete. Frustrated as he'll, any advice is appreciated.

:mad: