Platinum a no go!

ub4of

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All I can tell you is just keep at it. I did all the offline trophies, including Primary Lights on Hard, then I took time off from the game. I did the online trophies a few months later in a couple of spurts.

The cool thing about this game is that while skill is important, luck plays a huge role, especially online. Of course if you fall too far behind online, you're outta luck. That's what makes the Ultimate Comeback challenge so hard to do legit. That was the last thing I needed to get the plat, and I managed to pull it off by the thinnest of margins.

I'm not a racing game player by any means. So don't give up hope. Unless they turn off the servers, it's well within reach.

Is online capability for this game going to be shut off? I'm not being a smart arse, it's a legitimate question, this is really the only thing that can stop you from getting a platinum, unless something's glitched (e.g the languages thing in Skyrim).

As for the four controllers, I have two, my mate has three-four so I'll get it done easy, for yourself though if you can't borrow someone else's controllers (you should have two anyway for simplicity, like charge one when it dies and use the other) only thing I can suggest is to purchase two more, don't think of it as spending a heap of money for a fucking (B), but as an investment, controllers can break and having backups helps. I saw yesterday wired controllers in-store £5 each, can probably get them cheaper than that though. Alternatively grab a converter for your old PS2 controllers, I think they're like £2 each.