XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > B (PSN) > Blue Toad Murder Files

Old 02-02-2011, 06:25 AM   #1 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Bronze Submission   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Default PSN sale

just wanted to let you guys know that all episodes are bundled for 14.99 $ as of today.. i taught 30$ was too much for these games but at half off its a good deal..

FORZA MILAN !!!
alx681 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 05:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
Maximum Clubs Lead

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission   Staff - Clubs Director   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

This game has been on sale a lot. I picked up the first episode in July i think for $1.50 and then got Ep's 4-6 in the fall for $7.50. That left me with only 2 and 3 missing so today i bought them both for 3 bucks each. Hopefully I'll get a nice 100% out of it in the future.

I'd recommend the $14.99 deal for sure. The game is decently fun and funny and the trophies are a breeze with a guide. You get a lot of trophies for what you pay for. Too bad there is no plat though.

The puzzles aren't impossible without a guide though. I playthrough without a guide at least once to have fun.
VazzVegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:40 AM   #3 (permalink)

i got the first episode for real cheap too. their pricing is weird tho. if you have the first episode you can buy the 2-6 combo for like 13.99. if you buy episodes 2 and 3 (2.99) separately and the 4-6 combo (7.49) it comes out to about 13.50. some deal huh?
Old 02-04-2011, 03:51 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Bcrown View Post
i got the first episode for real cheap too. their pricing is weird tho. if you have the first episode you can buy the 2-6 combo for like 13.99. if you buy episodes 2 and 3 (2.99) separately and the 4-6 combo (7.49) it comes out to about 13.50. some deal huh?
That's cool! lol Even if it is just .50$. I picked up the first episode and actually really enjoyed it. Will probably pick up the rest of them now. What's up with the crappy trophy images though?? Incredibly lazy in that dept.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:46 AM   #5 (permalink)

The game has gotten even cheaper: Ep 1 is now FREE and the Ep 2- 6 bundle dropped to $9.99!

If that doesn't get the sales to pick up, nothing will.
FuryOfFirestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 07:49 AM   #6 (permalink)

Awards Showcase The Silver Lining   Bronze Submission   2,500 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

...next they will all be free lol

"Let my earth shattering super ninjutsu burn into your retinas!!" - Naruto Shippuden

(Didn't think I'd have to put this but...) NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS (Sighhh...)
Pabs_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 06:03 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuryOfFirestorm View Post
The game has gotten even cheaper: Ep 1 is now FREE and the Ep 2- 6 bundle dropped to $9.99!

If that doesn't get the sales to pick up, nothing will.
I tried to pick up Episode 1 for free the day PSN went down - argh. I wonder if it will be free once PSN comes back up. I'd like to give it a try.
djb5f is offline   Reply With Quote