PSN sale

alx681

This game has been on sale a lot. I picked up the first episode in July i think for $1.50 and then got Ep's 4-6 in the fall for $7.50. That left me with only 2 and 3 missing so today i bought them both for 3 bucks each. Hopefully I'll get a nice 100% out of it in the future.

I'd recommend the $14.99 deal for sure. The game is decently fun and funny and the trophies are a breeze with a guide. You get a lot of trophies for what you pay for. Too bad there is no plat though.

The puzzles aren't impossible without a guide though. I playthrough without a guide at least once to have fun.

i got the first episode for real cheap too. their pricing is weird tho. if you have the first episode you can buy the 2-6 combo for like 13.99. if you buy episodes 2 and 3 (2.99) separately and the 4-6 combo (7.49) it comes out to about 13.50. some deal huh?

i got the first episode for real cheap too. their pricing is weird tho. if you have the first episode you can buy the 2-6 combo for like 13.99. if you buy episodes 2 and 3 (2.99) separately and the 4-6 combo (7.49) it comes out to about 13.50. some deal huh?

That's cool! lol Even if it is just .50$. I picked up the first episode and actually really enjoyed it. Will probably pick up the rest of them now. What's up with the crappy trophy images though?? Incredibly lazy in that dept.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...