Episode 6 ending Spoiler

Lee-77

[spoiler=1] Going by the ending of episode 6 where you here the police officer on the phone to someone and then you see him holding the emerald, who thinks there might be an episode 7 in the making

Edited by Lee-77

well after I've seen the ending, I've come to this conclusion

[spoiler=vov]They got away with it(for the moment) there might come a new Blue Toad murder file, but in a different location(where the giant ends up, there must be a murder, maybe in Big Riddle

I agree that it sucks. I was about to quit the episode after the trophy popped but thought that I would watch this one because there is bound to be a twist.

I think if they do another series it should have been a completely different case not the same thing continued.

More easy trophies would be ok by me.:applause:

• 6 months later...

I agree, it was a bad idea. First of all, it felt too tacked on, like "uh, we need a surprising twist after the credits". Second, it kept the whole thing too open, especially when it's not carved in stone there' be a sequel. (The game's called murder files's' and it refers to this as one file, so they probably intended to go on, but I don't know if it was successfull rnough.)

On the other hand, it might just be part of the game's humor, constantly teasing the players. "Great work, but you didn't really solve the case despite it."

• 5 months later...

Yeah. Actually...

[spoiler=asdasfgsdfghdghj]I suspected him all the time. He was too stupid. I thought he faked it all the time. And when he opens the statue's leg so surely and said he "broke it". When you get to the ruby, he rushes at it and takes it, looking at it carefully. I thought he would rush away with it there, but was wrong. After the scene I didn't suspect him that much anymore after seeing the doctor pointing gun at him but was still wondering why he would've done those things. Then I got my confirmation in the end that he is actually guilty as I thought.

Edited by SandeProElite

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
The ending definitely did not resolve the issues.

Why was the mayor murdered? The initial act that got the entire story underway was not even addressed.

What was the "thing that the world is not ready for" that was supposedly in the crypt? Certainly it was not just a big ruby?

Right they never did conclude why the mayor was murdered. I'm assuming he was in the way of their plan somehow though.

As for the ruby, the guy who had made it said "the world wasn't ready for it yet" so it wasn't just a ruby, the one that broke was a fake (as evident by the swap at the scene after the credits). So maybe the real one had some kind of powers or something? Also, who was he talking to on the phone? Could have been the Doctor, could of been someone else.

I think like someone else said though, is that they did get away with it and that's that. Or at least the constable did. The Doctor is in jail for awhile I'm sure. I suspected the constable too at different points, although I was surprised at the end. I'd like to see them continue it in another city, with a different case, that somehow ends up tying into the ending of this one. That'd be cool, but I'm not holding my breath for it. :)

Edited by Lil_Mermaid_Girl