Episode 2 Ending ?

On the Blue Toad Murder Files website it says : A thrilling cliff hanger at the end of every episode.

What is the thrilling cliff hanger in episode 2 I don't get it lol . Was it just the guilty person saying to the police HE wanted me too take it etc and the cliff hanger is who is the HE person ? Or have I missed something ?

*SPOILERS*

It has been awhile but I seem to remember that he was about to divulge the guilty person's identity when he gets shot. So yes, it was more or less like you said, which is meant to make you want to play episode 3 to find out more. Hardly a Prison Break (TV show not game) type cliffhanger, but there you go. It's a fun little game.

*SPOILERS*

It has been awhile but I seem to remember that he was about to divulge the guilty person's identity when he gets shot. So yes, it was more or less like you said, which is meant to make you want to play episode 3 to find out more. Hardly a Prison Break (TV show not game) type cliffhanger, but there you go. It's a fun little game.

That was episode 1 where the suspect gets shot at the end. Yeh it's a cool game:D