What type of Game is this?

LOUiE

So it's making me think it's a search out items by clicking on them type of game. I also heard it has six chapters and it's all PSN games and not one game by itself. Or is it a trivia game?

I'm a little confused as tehre is no plat but there are 37 trophies.

I'm intrigued but I want more info about this one.

It a simple puzzle game disguised as a murder mystery.

Only played chapter 1.

12 or so simple puzzles, which can be skipped and done at the end.

Trophies, however, need to be won in the story mode, which means you have to watch all the mildly amusing cutscenes again if you done win the trophies first time. Bit of a pain.

First chapter is fun, but horribly over priced.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Honestly, I think this game is kind of elementary. I was hoping for more of a murder mystery game and it turned out to be just a bunch of word problems that I'd expect in grade school. The puzzles have nothing to do with solving a mystery, and that's what is most disappointing. At least it gives you some good trophies I guess.

Honestly, I think this game is kind of elementary. I was hoping for more of a murder mystery game and it turned out to be just a bunch of word problems that I'd expect in grade school. The puzzles have nothing to do with solving a mystery, and that's what is most disappointing. At least it gives you some good trophies I guess.
Yeah, in other words, a dumbed down Professor Layton. Very few of the puzzles in those games actually have anything to do with the mystery he's trying to solve, either. ;)