Impressions?

flash88

I found the first episode for free and bought it and completed it which I am happy for but I am not sure how I feel about the game itself. It was definitely amusing but I do have some problems with it that I won't bore you with because that is not what this is really about. I am curious what everyone else thought about it. I liked it but I didn't love it and I could have gone with out it in hindsight.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I bought this game last night and I totally loved it! The puzzles are not too difficult, so don't expect a challenge but the humor is indeed wonderful and I just adore that cute little super-English countryside village! :)

I've played 4 of 6 and find it mildy enjoyable.

Most of the puzzles I find very easy to Gold (esp the math one) but where I really struggle are the visual/spatial ones like connecting pieces to make a maze or pipes connect right. That is hard for me and when I turn to the guide for help sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...

I've played 2 episodes now and so far, I'm enjoying it a lot. The puzzles are not too difficult but not too easy either, it has a nice sense of humor and I love the look of that cute little countryside village!

Some of the voices are a bit irritating though, the vicar totally gets on my nerves (nobody speaks like that!) and the way the narrator says 'murder' also has me rolling my eyes, but I think I read somewhere that all voices were done by one and the same guy, so that would explain a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I ended up sucking at most of the puzzles and would have dreaded this game if not for the guide. I'm not a fan of games like Professor Layton with all the puzzles, cause I suck at them, but I do like their storylines.

So, I really, really enjoyed this one thanks to the guide as I did enjoy the storyline a lot. It was like watching an interactive movie (and getting trophies for it). I did enjoy the case file questions, probably because they're the only things I got right on my own lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...