Episode 1 for free! Free trophies? EU

Ed-_-

As of tomorrow episode 1 is going to be free on the EU PSN store for two weeks!

‘Heads-Up’ Game Store Update – SCEE Spring Offers 2011 – PlayStation.Blog.Europe

This should mean free trophies, so looking forward to giving this a go! Nothing to stop people from other regions using an EU account to download this either!

Edited by Ed-_-

Yeah, I noticed. Gonna download it on my second account, since from what I've read so far, all the episodes are 1 list, instead of 6 seperate ones. Can't find the game on YGC though :\ If it's interesting enough, I'll play it on my main account and buy the rest of the episodes. Don't know how expensive they are though. Only €6,- left. Some interesting stuff lately on PSN. Need to buy an extra PSN card, or two.

Completed Ep1 in 26minutes. Nothing hard really. Played it on my second account, because I don't want an incomplete trophy list :) But sure nice that it was free. Also, it's on my download list now, so if the other episodes ever become free (unlikely), I will be able to fully complete all the episodes. Or if they become cheaper. ~€12 right now for the rest of the episodes. Not worth it imo.

Completed Ep1 in 26minutes. Nothing hard really. Played it on my second account, because I don't want an incomplete trophy list :) But sure nice that it was free. Also, it's on my download list now, so if the other episodes ever become free (unlikely), I will be able to fully complete all the episodes. Or if they become cheaper. ~€12 right now for the rest of the episodes. Not worth it imo.

It dropped to 8.99 with the spring sale. I bought it, I think it's worth it.

It dropped to 8.99 with the spring sale. I bought it, I think it's worth it.

Yeah, forgot about that. But only have €6 left and the game wasn't really anything special :( (Did like some of the 'humor' though.) Need to buy some PSN cards anyway. Might just buy it.. It's something different from what I usually play.. I'll see.

nice to hear this is working as a way to get free trophies! ;) - Downloading for myself now!

Yeah, 3 (B), 2 (S) & 2 (G) for free. To bad every episode doesn't have its own trophy list though :p

How much is it to purchase the rest of the episodes?

You can buy every episode for a price of €2,50 or episode 1-3 & 4-6 for ~€6. Or all the episodes for a price of €12,99. (Buying episode 1-3 + 4-6 is cheaper than buying them all at once, lol.) But they've also included a Spring sale where you can purchase all the episodes for €8,99 instead of €12,99.

episode 3 of this was also given away free a while back and i stuck it on my dl list incase i ever bought the first one.

now i can use it as you only need part 1 so i have now got part 1 and 3 free :)

lots of free trophy's :)

Thats a shame I missed the 3rd being free. never mind, 3 bronze, 2 silver and 2 gold trophies for free are a total bonus.

I finished episode one the other night and thought it was shit, feels like its made for 10 year olds. As for the voice acting oh dear god! I was laughing out of sheer embarassment for the people that must have done it!

Might buy the rest of the episodes one day just so it isn't left at 22% on my trophy list, but it certainly won't be for a while!

I finished episode one the other night and thought it was shit, feels like its made for 10 year olds. As for the voice acting oh dear god! I was laughing out of sheer embarassment for the people that must have done it!

Might buy the rest of the episodes one day just so it isn't left at 22% on my trophy list, but it certainly won't be for a while!

lol I was going to type something along these lines haha :)

Except I'll be waiting for the rest to be free ;) lol

Free Trophies tho, can't complain that much :)