PRO VAMP (S rank all missions)

grave49

Its mostly the base score for all of them. I'm getting full time and health bonuses on all of them, so I'm at a loss to what i can do to improve the score. Unless there are some secret treasures or something.

edit: haha...off by 55 points for chapter 8. >.<

Edited by grave49

Are you getting health and time bonuses during the enemy sequences? If so, then you're missing treasure somewhere. I always did a slow run before a Dhampir run just so I'd be familiar with all the treasure locations.

right now I'm focusing on chapter 8.....and as of right now. I get all time and no dmg bonuses except....for the big cluster fight towards the end with the big guys. (second to last fight sequence). I get, as far as i know, all of the treasures you can in the level.

Can't figure out how to beat the big group with a time bonus. I think i do quite a good run with them...fast too...but obviously not. lol

edit: I"m getting no dmg on the big group as well. but i'm off by 55ish points so far every run.

edit2: wouldn't you know it. finally got 30k+ and messed up on the buzzsaw race...been doing that 100% of the time beforehand. lol

Edited by grave49

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
So, I'm guessing to get them treasure and Health bonuses, you can't get hit in any of the battle sequences... That's a killer..

You can get hit, but don't drain your enemies health, do not die, or bearly have 10% of health. Time bonus is the most important part of S rank and thats the most killer especially in missions 3, 8, 12, and 13.

• 1 year later...

Came back to revisit this after a break. Just have 15, 8, 12, 13 left. Left those last 3 for last based on this thread, lol. Dreading them.

Edit: just 8 and 13 left. If I can get those, this will be my rarest trophy!

Edit2: Woohoo! Got it! 8 and 13 weren't nearly as bad as I was expecting. Final ranking of 83 on the overall leaderboard.

Edited by MrBeens

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...