need help chapter 8

ResidentEvil657

i need help on chapter 8 where your running away from the huge saw i keep dying on the part where jump on the spikes to get to the next part where you jump on those ledges where only a few ins from the acid aslo am using the gilding thing where you glided across the floor instead of run any tricks would help thanks for the help

• 2 months later...
that's what am doing still die though lol

I'm sure you passed it by now. But how I had to do it was like mentioned; use the L2 to move quicker across the gaps, but don't hold it the whole time because you'll dash too far. For the first platforms, a quick pressing of L2 on each jump will do. The smaller platforms after that are the more tricky ones. Hold L2 during your jump long enough so that you can skip some of the platforms, but not so much that you'll pass and land in the toxic liquid. Get it just right, timing and how long to hold L2 and you'll make it. Also, when you're moving across the full floors and not jumping from platforms, also do the L2 jump a couple times just to move quicker. I would give a tip to ignore that one blood box on the floor along the way, as I tried to destroy it and keep moving but I couldn't manage to - the saw would catch up to me when jumping the platforms.