Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

GAMERJET

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin
Got wins!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops, forgot I had this post up.

I am not boosting these trophies right now; sorry to anyone who added me, even though they probably won't even read this comment. =P

Edited by nateme
Not looking for boosting partner right now

• 2 weeks later...

It's best to boost DUO, where the winner is going to be player 2, and player 2 always goes first (the guest in the room)

It's possible to totally block player 1 in just 2 moves with co-operation.

Move 1: Player 2 puts down W shape as far into centre as can be placed.

Move 2: Player 1 puts down 5 length straight piece, touching bottom wall but straight up.

Move 3: (player 2's second move) place piece across top of opponents 5 length straight.

Player 1 can no longer move, so just frantically put down pieces as badly as possible, and you can win with around 43 points in about a minute or so.

Hope this helps!

This is one of the most tedious mp games ever and with nobody ever on it virtually impossible to do quickly without boosting.

If anyone wants to trade wins with me I am on now for about 2 hours. Please type Blokus in subject field.

My PSN is : MFCStevie

Don't help that guy (IncluD) anymore for other games. When he got 100% trophies boosting with you, he just quits the game and won't help you finish your game anymore.

Um, I clearly helped you with one game after I got done and told you that Im done. And like you can read from my post I had other partners to boost with too. Plus we both get equal ammount of wins. It takes quite sometime for me to just sit there to help you with rest of youre wins, while you could get another boosting partner that needs wins too. I did not get 100% either from those wins, I finished sp later today. Not to mention the thing you said me in youre message. Dont make assumptions on me based on that bs.

Um, I clearly helped you with one game after I got done and told you that Im done. And like you can read from my post I had other partners to boost with too. Plus we both get equal ammount of wins. It takes quite sometime for me to just sit there to help you with rest of youre wins, while you could get another boosting partner that needs wins too. I did not get 100% either from those wins, I finished sp later today. Not to mention the thing you said me in youre message. Dont make assumptions on me based on that bs.

I required only 15mn more of your time. No more. Everytime I helped someone, even if I finished earlier than my partners I always helped them until the end.

funny that right after you got your last trophy you were tired and went to bed.

Yesterday, you could have downloaded the game again just to help a few more minutes. instead of telling me that as you don't need me anymore, you won't help me.

I required only 15mn more of your time. No more. Everytime I helped someone, even if I finished earlier than my partners I always helped them until the end.

funny that right after you got your last trophy you were tired and went to bed.

Yesterday, you could have downloaded the game again just to help a few more minutes. instead of telling me that as you don't need me anymore, you won't help me.

Yeah and how many games you have boosted again? you know that I help people out too alot in other games, but if I start to help everyone I have on my friend list to get everything they need its gonna take alot of time.

What so funny about it? it was middle of night and that was the goal were I was aiming before going to sleep. Download game again just for that... No you said fuck me then I said that you can go get those games youre self. Im not gonna post in this thread anymore because it will just spam it, just to let you know. But dont start to accuse me because of something so trivial, youre the one that even cant keep count of turns you make.