mission 28 hardest character?

i only have to level up a few characters and complete a few missions until i get my platinum and i have to complete mission 28 with 7 more characters. out of these characters i have Hollowfied ichigo, Halibel, Rukia, Byakuya, Gin, Grimmjow and Ulquiorra. out of these characters which is the worst character to use for mission 28 and what tips would you recommend for every character?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Mission 28 can be a pain in the ass depending on what you're doing, what difficulty you're on, and what character you're using. If you're using Kenpachi on Very Hard and going around comboing people, then good luck. I played through Mission 28 plenty of times with most of the characters and the one I've had the most problems with was easily Kenpachi. Played on Normal while maxed out and still lost 2 life stocks. However, out of the ones you've stated, Ulquiorra seems like he'd be the hardest character to beat the mission with.

Mission 28 can be a pain in the ass depending on what you're doing, what difficulty you're on, and what character you're using. If you're using Kenpachi on Very Hard and going around comboing people, then good luck. I played through Mission 28 plenty of times with most of the characters and the one I've had the most problems with was easily Kenpachi. Played on Normal while maxed out and still lost 2 life stocks. However, out of the ones you've stated, Ulquiorra seems like he'd be the hardest character to beat the mission with.

I haven't tried mission 28 yet, I'm grinding all of the characters to level 80 - 100+ on the easier missions and out of all the characters Kenpachi is one of my favourites.. He kills most with 1 hit and his ground to air combo against the stronger enemies is pretty good.

Edited by DRAGON1NINJA

I haven't tried mission 28 yet, I'm grinding all of the characters to level 80 - 100+ on the easier missions and out of all the characters Kenpachi is one of my favourites.. He kills most with 1 hit and his ground to air combo against the stronger enemies is pretty good.

True, but trying to S rank missions with him can be a pain in the ass. I had a rather easy leveling method with him on Mission 7, but that was it.