leveling up help?

I've been doing mine in conjunction with the complete all missions with all characters trophy, but to be honest it doesn't really help that much. I'm not sure it's possible to overcome the boredom that sets in after you've maxed out a few characters. Maybe try planning to alternate between easy to level / hard to level characters?

The way I see it is that the beginning levels are the hardest to level up since leveling up requires like how many hits can you make into a combo, and other things as well. But using your Souls you collected to gain more energy, combo time, health, strength, etc. should make it easier. So like I tend to do the easy, short missions and repeat them with that character, and i end up leveling up by like 3 or 4 levels each time I do so and can even manage to reach up to leveling up to 5 or 6 levels in 1 go.

I will admit that some characters are easier to level up than others.

i feel like kokuto is like the worst character so far i only got him to level 21 what do you suggest leveling up the health bar high then spirtual cos all my low level characters are like 20-30 but all have low health and im not sure which things i should invest in, any ideas for kokuto, and ulquiorra

In my 1-50 grind I would always make sure to pick up at least 2 life stock upgrades. These make a HUGE difference in survivability at lower levels and allow you to increase the difficulty for more soul points sooner. After that I would usually focus on combo time extensions and power upgrades and just let the health and defense come naturally. If you're still having problems the life regeneration would probably give you a better boost than the life increases. And extra spiritual pressure bars are never a bad thing.

Edited by Dragon_strider

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...