Be alot more awesome if the was VS

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Would give more to do but think how unbalanced it would be. I feel like Baraggan and Uryu would completely dominate the online. Or maybe Nnoitora.

Nnoitora would definitely dominate the online. While Uryu and Barragan are good in the single player, it's mainly because the single player is focused around gaining and maintaining a high slash combo. Barragan is good in this respect, but hardly has anything else to offer aside from his ground :circle: and his Powerup mode. Uryu is relatively decent as his arrows travel relatively fast, but would be pretty bad if his pressure gauge runs out or unless he shoots in controlled bursts. Nnoitora would however dominate because his normals are quite good and are the basis around everything he can do. A favorite combination of mine with him is his normal combo, air combo, and then air :circle:. Not only this, but both of his :circle: attacks are "grabs" in that they completely ignore guard, meaning that if the combo is blocked at any point, you can press :circle: and get some guaranteed damage. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but that's how I see things.

Nnoitora would definitely dominate the online. While Uryu and Barragan are good in the single player, it's mainly because the single player is focused around gaining and maintaining a high slash combo. Barragan is good in this respect, but hardly has anything else to offer aside from his ground :circle: and his Powerup mode. Uryu is relatively decent as his arrows travel relatively fast, but would be pretty bad if his pressure gauge runs out or unless he shoots in controlled bursts. Nnoitora would however dominate because his normals are quite good and are the basis around everything he can do. A favorite combination of mine with him is his normal combo, air combo, and then air :circle:. Not only this, but both of his :circle: attacks are "grabs" in that they completely ignore guard, meaning that if the combo is blocked at any point, you can press :circle: and get some guaranteed damage. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but that's how I see things.

i agree with him

• 1 year later...