Some tips for boosting characters

First, my English is poor, so I just use the simple words to write, sry for that!

Ichigo---always press the :square::square::triangle::triangle::triangle:

Rukia---:circle: and then boost the ignition, after :l2: :square::square::triangle::triangle::triangle:(because the ignition getting increase fast, u can always use the ignition)

Ishida---:triangle::triangle::triangle: all the time if you get sp(this guy is the best one to beat mission 28 on very hard)

Shihoin---:square::square::triangle::triangle::triangle:

Soi Fon---perform like what Shihoin does.

Byakuya(handsome guy and strong)---jump and press :circle: and the slash increases very fast, when aboving 300 slashes, press :square::square::triangle::triangle::triangle:

Shunsui---crazy tornado :square::square::triangle::triangle::triangle:

Toshiro---:square::square::triangle::triangle::triangle: when fighting with boss, press :circle: and then hit whatever you like.

Kenpachi---I like this guy, press :circle::circle: and increase slash, when aboving 300, enjoy it.

Kokuto---ignition guy, depend on his ignition hits, slash increases fast, or when ignition is full, after :l2: just press :square::square::square:

Hollowfied Ichigo---high attack makes me high, :square::square::square::square:(throw knife), and then :circle:repeat it

Stark---just :square::square::square::square::square::square::square:

Barragan---jump and press :triangle: burn the enimies, slash increases fast

Halibel---:triangle: can hits enimies in the screen almostly, when fighting with boss, easy way to beat by jumping and :square::square::square:R2, repeat it

Nnoitora---violent man, :square::square::triangle::triangle::triangle:

Now Im currently working on Ulquiorra/Grimmjow/Gin/Aizen.

Edited by tplife0602

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I'd like to add a few things to help people upgrade their characters even more effectively. With some, you were spot on (Uryu, Starrk, Barragan), so I'll just add to the ones that I feel need some things added.

Ichigo: When there is a good amount of enemies in one group (probably around 4+) what you should do is jump towards them so that you're right in the middle and while still in the air, mash :circle: repeatedly. Doing this will net you a pretty good amount of hits towards your slash combo.

Rukia: Almost the same as Ichigo, only use ground :circle: with her. With single enemies (such as bosses), it is sometimes better to do air :square: :square: :circle: repeatedly.

Yoruichi: Personally, I found abusing her :triangle: attacks to be good and :circle: on large groups of enemies. Continue mashing :circle: for additional hits, but not for too long or you'll risk losing your combo.

Soi Fon: Using her :triangle: attack repeatedly works nicely, just like Yoruichi's. When you get to around a 300 combo, you can start using :circle: on groups of enemies to kill them off quickly.

Byakuya: See Ichigo.

Kyoraku: When you get to a group of enemies, back up a bit away from the group and use :circle: for a good amount of hits. :triangle: :triangle: works nicely too, especially when Powered Up.

Hitsugaya: Non-Powered Up: :circle:, combo, air combo in that order on a group of enemies.

Powered Up: :circle:, combo, combo, air combo in that order on a group of enemies. Can easily get over 100 hits each time.

Kenpachi: Against single enemies, use :circle: :circle: against them, running them into a corner. Against a group, use his air :circle:.

Kokuto: His air :circle: can net you a good amount of hits, but you can only really use it effectively once you have all the combo extender upgrades. Until then, it's best to combo large groups.

Harribel: Her air :circle: works wonders against groups of enemies as well as her combos. You'd be fine with either one, but air :circle: is recommended.

Ulquiorra: Pretty much the only thing he has that can produce a large amount of hits is his :triangle: :triangle: :triangle: attack on groups of enemies.

Nnoitora: Combo until you can Power Up, then Power Up and abuse air :triangle: :triangle:. Against bosses, use combo, air combo, then air :circle: for a good amount of damage.

Grimmjow: His air :circle: works extremely well against groups of enemies. You can also use :triangle: :triangle: when Powered Up.

Gin: Use :triangle: :triangle: :triangle:, :circle: :circle:, or air :circle: against groups of enemies.

Aizen: :circle: against groups of enemies until you can Power Up, then Power Up and do air :circle:, :triangle: when you land while still using :circle: on groups

Hopefully this helps! :D

• 1 month later...
I'd like to add a few things to help people upgrade their characters even more effectively. With some, you were spot on (Uryu, Starrk, Barragan), so I'll just add to the ones that I feel need some things added.

Ichigo: When there is a good amount of enemies in one group (probably around 4+) what you should do is jump towards them so that you're right in the middle and while still in the air, mash :circle: repeatedly. Doing this will net you a pretty good amount of hits towards your slash combo.

Rukia: Almost the same as Ichigo, only use ground :circle: with her. With single enemies (such as bosses), it is sometimes better to do air :square: :square: :circle: repeatedly.

Yoruichi: Personally, I found abusing her :triangle: attacks to be good and :circle: on large groups of enemies. Continue mashing :circle: for additional hits, but not for too long or you'll risk losing your combo.

Soi Fon: Using her :triangle: attack repeatedly works nicely, just like Yoruichi's. When you get to around a 300 combo, you can start using :circle: on groups of enemies to kill them off quickly.

Byakuya: See Ichigo.

Kyoraku: When you get to a group of enemies, back up a bit away from the group and use :circle: for a good amount of hits. :triangle: :triangle: works nicely too, especially when Powered Up.

Hitsugaya: Non-Powered Up: :circle:, combo, air combo in that order on a group of enemies.

Powered Up: :circle:, combo, combo, air combo in that order on a group of enemies. Can easily get over 100 hits each time.

Kenpachi: Against single enemies, use :circle: :circle: against them, running them into a corner. Against a group, use his air :circle:.

Kokuto: His air :circle: can net you a good amount of hits, but you can only really use it effectively once you have all the combo extender upgrades. Until then, it's best to combo large groups.

Harribel: Her air :circle: works wonders against groups of enemies as well as her combos. You'd be fine with either one, but air :circle: is recommended.

Ulquiorra: Pretty much the only thing he has that can produce a large amount of hits is his :triangle: :triangle: :triangle: attack on groups of enemies.

Nnoitora: Combo until you can Power Up, then Power Up and abuse air :triangle: :triangle:. Against bosses, use combo, air combo, then air :circle: for a good amount of damage.

Grimmjow: His air :circle: works extremely well against groups of enemies. You can also use :triangle: :triangle: when Powered Up.

Gin: Use :triangle: :triangle: :triangle:, :circle: :circle:, or air :circle: against groups of enemies.

Aizen: :circle: against groups of enemies until you can Power Up, then Power Up and do air :circle:, :triangle: when you land while still using :circle: on groups

Hopefully this helps! :D

:applause:

nice, i´m grinding this one again... i´ll plat it before play anything else :whistle:

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...