S-Rank Guide Walkthrough

http://i.imgur.com/pmo2mvS.jpg

This Guide Also Help With Beating All Missions On Very Hard Difficulty

How To Get S-Ranks

1. Souls - The higher your soul count, the better chances you'll have at obtaining a S-Rank. You get souls by defeating hollows and destroying destructible objects such as rocks, billboards and buildings. [X] - Multiplier effects how many souls you obtain by the amount of combos/slashes you've done.

'100 combos/slashes = x2' '300 combos/slashes = x3' '1,000 combos/slashes = x4' and etc...

If you run through the entire level without letting the combo/slashes chain to run out, you'll increase your chances in getting a S-Rank.

2. Difficulty - Choosing a difficulty does matter with trying to get a S-Rank. The higher the difficulty, the higher your chances. However, from experience i was able to get a S-Rank on the lowest difficulty (Normal) but i was not able to get S-Rank on Very Hard difficulty. The total can also effect the outcome of a S-Rank, but as long as you accomplish getting high scores with the other options you'll be fine.

I rated the difficulty on percentage. This may not be true but i am only going from what i've experienced.

'Normal = 1 - 25%' 'Hard = 25 - 50%' 'Very Hard = 50 - 75%'

*Note* I play all missions on Very Hard Difficulty... See videos below

3. Time Attack - You will recieve extra scores when you complete a mission quickly, however i find this to be lame. This option doesn't matter in my opinion. If you try to do really well with the other options, this will be irrelevant... I took 40 mins to beat a mission and still got a S-Rank. If you're worried that you might not get a S-Rank, then go faster.

4. Beat Attack - This simply means how many enemies are defeated during your mission. The more enemies you defeat, the higher your score will be. If you clear all enemies, you will get the maximum amount of score. There will be some levels that will have bonus enemies appear when you defeat a special enemy or mini boss (such as menos etc...). Some of them are located in secret areas. (Areas where you wouldn't think about going) You should aim to defeat 100-200+ enemies when going for a S-Rank.

5. Power Up/Ignition - Nothing special here. You'll get high scores when you power up and use your ignition attack multiple times. Depending on the level you're playing on, your score will vary.

Also, i've notice if you stay powered up for a long time, you score will increase. Not sure if this is true or not. I've tested myself and it works for me, unless i'm just plain wrong and it could be something else?

Tips - You should have your character at a reasonably high level before attempting S-Ranks. To max out your character, you'll have to level up to LVL 175. This game can be really cheap at times and with a high level character you will overcome it.

Spoilers - Ok, i was told that this guide is some sort of spoiler? So don't play the game if you feel ruin by the story and characters. I will appreciate it if you guys keep your negative comments to yourselves.

Enjoy the game, Enjoy my guide, Enjoy life :D

Mission Mode

Credit to MrRetroKid91:

(Videos replaced due to the originals being deleted) Edited by Terminator
Replaced some dead videos.

Miscellaneous Completion Guide

Beat Attack Trophy - 「BEAT ATTACK」で350体以上の敵を倒す

2,000 Slashes Trophy - Mission 19 is the best place for this.

Suerte Trophy! スエルテ!! - It Doesn't matter which mission. Also, make sure to end mission with 94 soul points.

Edited by Terminator
Removed some dead videos.

Nice job with all the vids Dude but IMO ther abit pointless, to get a S-Rank you iver play on hard get ok combos & destroy every thing you can brake on the map & your get a S-rank 95% of the time, on the later mission you get a S-rank more the likely with or without brake stuff. Or you just beast the mission on Very Hard and you will get a S-rank i have yet to play on very hard dif and not geta S-Rank. Or go play normal & keep up a x3 or x4 all the way thow ^^. Sorry if i sound like a dick after you took the trouble to make thes Vids.

Edited by souter

Nice job with all the vids Dude but IMO ther abit pointless, to get a S-Rank you iver play on hard get ok combos & destroy every thing you can brake on the map & your get a S-rank 95% of the time, on the later mission you get a S-rank more the likely with or without brake stuff. Or you just beast the mission on Very Hard and you will get a S-rank i have yet to play on very hard dif and not geta S-Rank. Or go play normal & keep up a x3 or x4 all the way thow ^^. Sorry if i sound like a dick after you took the trouble to make thes Vids.

I've watched a lot of vids on JustinTV and souter is correct. So, that probably makes this just a "Very Hard" mode walkthrough then?

But how would I know? I just watched them. :D

Yeah its cool

im just doing it cuz i had some ppl asking me for help.

anyways, they will see how to beat very hard easily.

i beat mission 28 and it was long :(

I've watched a lot of vids on JustinTV and souter is correct. So, that probably makes this just a "Very Hard" mode walkthrough then?

But how would I know? I just watched them. :D

yeah you're right, but in the end there will be ppl who can't do anything without actually seeing first hand how to get the job done.

i have ppl who ask for my advice and still can't get it done. my vids will help them better.

I sense your sarcasm dude, and nobody said the guide isn't NEEDED, and yes that's in caps.

Oh yeah, souter did, if you said that something is pointless it's because something isn't NEEDED, but if you feel that the comment affects you too....

can you please tell me how is the fastest way to level up that you know? There's 21 characters that you need to max out right?

theres methods out there... however, its what you feel comfortable with.

if you're good at the game and can handle higher difficulties then play on hard mode each time.

pick a mission where you can easily get up to x2 or x3 multiplier to increase your soul grinding.

when your level is high enough then raise difficulty.

theres methods out there... however, its what you feel comfortable with.

if you're good at the game and can handle higher difficulties then play on hard mode each time.

pick a mission where you can easily get up to x2 or x3 multiplier to increase your soul grinding.

What's the max level that players need to reach?

Hmm, just have a short question. I'm trying to level up all of my characters besides Ichigo, using my Japanese version. Was wondering what missions you guys used for the rest of the characters. Thanks.