Rate the trophy difficulty...  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_6.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.08

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I would give this game a trophy difficulty of 8. Time consuming trophies are the ones for leveling up all characters to the max, and beating all missions with all characters. The only truly difficult trophy is getting an S-rank on all missions. Completing the mission on very hard almost promises an S-rank unless you bypass all the unimportant enemies and just try to beat the mission as fast as possible. I've already completed all the story mode on S-rank (very hard mode) except 2 chapters. In my oppinion if you learn the characters combos and make sure to get large slash combos these should be easy if you have medium-high level characters. The hardest for me was getting an S-rank on god of Hueco Mundo.

After playing through all the missions and looking at how long the grind is going to be ahead I have to give the game a 5/10. The only "hard" mission would have to be Mission 28 in Mission Mode but if you can overcome that on VERY HARD everything else is really a matter of how much time you can put into the grind for the (P).

After playing through all the missions and looking at how long the grind is going to be ahead I have to give the game a 5/10. The only "hard" mission would have to be Mission 28 in Mission Mode but if you can overcome that on VERY HARD everything else is really a matter of how much time you can put into the grind for the (P).

yeah i agree to that. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i got that plat long time ago but i must give my vote ^__^ i give it 6 !! i finished everything in 199 hours ! because in my first time playing any game i love to enjoy the game without thinking about the trophies or the achievements so after i finish the game and the missions i start to get the rest of the trophies .. it's not hard but really really time consuming the mission 28 in very hard is the only changeling thing in the game .. the max level up and finish every mission with every character is really pain in the ass -_- wish all the best for all people want to get this long platinum ^^

• 2 months later...

Finally got my platinum after I neglected this game for more than 4 months.

My playtime is 139 hours, including overslept lol.

I would rate this 5 if it were not for long grinding for max level and Glotoneria trophy.

Well, I should have used Gin in Beat Attack Intermediate from the beginning to get Glotoneria trophy ASAP.

Trying to get it in mission with 200 Hollows was a waste of time -_-

• 2 weeks later...