XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 04-07-2012, 06:22 AM   #411
Kagerasimaru

Send a message via Skype™ to Kagerasimaru

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Its so annoying like there are moves like for Jin where you have 5C and then they want you to sjc out of that? Bang recovers way too fast.
Kagerasimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:29 PM   #412
Rennikz

Ragna Challenge 7 v1.00
623 C
236 C Follow Up
236 C Follow Up
5B
6A
2 then 7, 8 or 9 -> Problem Area
(mid-air) C
(mid-air) D
7 or 8 or 9
(mid-air) C
(mid-air) 214 C
3 C

My style is to position Ragna far away from Bang and perform 623 C follow by the follow ups that way it's does only 3 hits and i don't have to press 4 to position Ragna in the correct place to perform the 5B.

However even though i time 5B perfect and do 6A and press super jump before 6A is complete. the damn system doesn't register that i did the super jump

i've been at this for hours my thumbs are killing me i watch the Ragna Challenge 7 vid over and over and over again to see if i'm missing something.

Should i change it to 1.01 will that make a difference or is the method that i'm using flawed?

here is my vid of my attempts:

Last edited by Rennikz; 04-29-2012 at 10:42 PM.
Rennikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:00 AM   #413
Kagerasimaru

Send a message via Skype™ to Kagerasimaru

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   2,500 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennikz View Post
Ragna Challenge 7 v1.00
623 C
236 C Follow Up
236 C Follow Up
5B
6A
2 then 7, 8 or 9 -> Problem Area
(mid-air) C
(mid-air) D
7 or 8 or 9
(mid-air) C
(mid-air) 214 C
3 C

My style is to position Ragna far away from Bang and perform 623 C follow by the follow ups that way it's does only 3 hits and i don't have to press 4 to position Ragna in the correct place to perform the 5B.

However even though i time 5B perfect and do 6A and press super jump before 6A is complete. the damn system doesn't register that i did the super jump

i've been at this for hours my thumbs are killing me i watch the Ragna Challenge 7 vid over and over and over again to see if i'm missing something.

Should i change it to 1.01 will that make a difference or is the method that i'm using flawed?

here is my vid of my attempts:

BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Ragna Challenge 7 v 1.00 Failure - YouTube
I'm still one of those who hasn't completed the trials and this thread for the most part is dead. All the ppl who used this thread already got their challenges done. I'm horrible with super jumps and honestly if i pull it off its total luck and i need to learn it b/c a lot of combos that are easy that i have left require super jumps. I'm still stuck at this mission myself.
Kagerasimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:13 AM   #414
grimydawg

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   2011 PS3T Madden Champion   Maximum Clubs Top 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerasimaru View Post
I'm still one of those who hasn't completed the trials and this thread for the most part is dead. All the ppl who used this thread already got their challenges done. I'm horrible with super jumps and honestly if i pull it off its total luck and i need to learn it b/c a lot of combos that are easy that i have left require super jumps. I'm still stuck at this mission myself.
You can change the versions of the game as well. Some combos are easier on the older versions and vice versa. I've done all challenges, including DLC. If you have a problem, I can at least give you some advice or whatever.
grimydawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:18 AM   #415
Rennikz

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
You can change the versions of the game as well. Some combos are easier on the older versions and vice versa. I've done all challenges, including DLC. If you have a problem, I can at least give you some advice or whatever.
Ok I press 2 7 while 6A is in progress to perform the super jump is that the right way to do it?
Old 04-30-2012, 11:40 AM   #416
grimydawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennikz View Post
Ok I press 2 7 while 6A is in progress to perform the super jump is that the right way to do it?
If I recall, I did that challenge using the TK motion. I'll post a video out for you personally later on. Sometime tonight. I got to drop my kids off lol
Old 04-30-2012, 11:59 AM   #417
Rennikz

No need I'm getting the high jump done now I find that tapping 2 twice while 6A is in progress works 95% of the time only problem I have now is being too close to bang in the air.... maybe I show jump back for the second jump
Old 04-30-2012, 12:06 PM   #418
Rennikz

Ha! got it done ^_^
Old 04-30-2012, 12:11 PM   #419
grimydawg

lol ok... Well just let me know if you have anymore problems.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:17 PM   #420
Rennikz

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
lol ok... Well just let me know if you have anymore problems.
ok challenge 8 is my new found problem (i was never an expert at dashing) my biggest problem is trying to dash after doing Mid Air 214 C i tried:

1. mashing 6 on the way down
2. I tried tapping 6 then hold it before the move finishes at various points but mostly seconds before the move finishes
3. tried double tapping 6 after the move finish but he either walks or bang recovers before i can press 5D

end result is mostly the same Ragna just walks to Bang... what's your method for the Dash after 214C?

Update: got it done you have to perform the dash after belial edge is completed (smh) this is like playing a puzzle game....

Last edited by Rennikz; 04-30-2012 at 03:10 PM.
Rennikz is offline   Reply With Quote