Question about Cross-Save and Online Trophies

Just one question.

If I have this game for both PS3 and PS Vita, and I get the Online trophies for one platform, in example PS3...

I understand the profile keeps track of matches, PSR and some other stuff, so if I use cross-save and download my profile on the PS Vita version, would I get automatically those trophies the next time I play online? :confused:

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I got the two versions of the game and all online trophies for the Vita version. I uploaded my save file and downloaded it on the PS3 version and this is what I noticed.

-Profile level updated past level 20

Didn't get the Level 20 trophy automatically.

I went online on the PS3 version, and since the servers are separated (I guess based on the lack of cross-play) it showed up that I had zero advance in online, no player matches, no ranked matches, no PSR for any character, just my player level.

I played a ranked match, and afterwards I got the Level 20 trophy but it seems that I have to work on the online trophies all over again.

I feel this kind of information should be added to the Trophy Guide, to help players of both versions understand what kind of advance and which trophies can be transferred from Vita to PS3 or viceversa.