Can't do the challenges in this game at all

That's perfectly fine, you have 19 characters for 100 challenges.

Let me guess, you haven't tried all the characters yet, right? if that's so, then just continue with the other characters and the normal thing to happen is that you find some characters with who you can do 6-8 challenges and that alone is almost enough for the trophy and surely compensates the 4's that you get by harder to use characters like for some people; Rachel, Arakune or Carl.

My advice is that, keep playing and find those characters with easier missions to you, normal characters for that matter are Ragna, Tager, Noel, Mu-12, Jin but once again, that's for most people, you will find that/those characters that make your life easier.

If don't and you just make 4 missions per character, well, you are already in 76 so almost there and keep practicing and viewing the demostration mode.

Good Luck.

Edited by Fire Emblem

• 1 month later...

I feel the same way. Made me a spreadsheet to keep track and I just need to do 13 more. It might help if you did but keep it up. if you do 5 for all 19 characters then you will 95 done. The first six are the easiest but I'll keep going in hopes some of the later ones are easy for some reason.

I just got platinum so keep at it. If you need to their are videos to watch as well as the guide here. They work well together.

Edited by SerpentSeed

• 1 year later...

I'm at 29% in total, with 4-5 missions done per character. Mostly difficult ones left. I hate those super long combos. And it seems like at least half of them include midair nonsense. I've heard people say these challenges are easy. Surely, those people must be good at 2D fighters already. I'm more of a 3D fighter kinda guy, so I'm struggling.

EDIT: Finally got 100 done. Never touching this mode again! :p

Edited by 94mav98