Trouble with Tsubaki's combo.

I can't seem to ever get the :down: :down: D

To connect.... Any known issues or tips?

EDIT: I'm doing the down Down D right after the Quatercircle back install.

I'm using the combo in the trophy guide.

Using Unlimited Tsubaki... about to try without Unlim.

Edited by xTheBravex

So you're doing the down down D immediately after the distortion? If so, that may not work. If you're having trouble connecting with the attack while using the guides strategy, it's important you time tge input just right. I'll try this again myself for further detail.

Edit: No, I was wrong. The down down D can be performed immediately after the midair tackle. But you have to make sure all the hits connect when you're doing the "shoryuken" launcher and the midair tackle. Those two attacks hit multiple times. The combo has to be exactly 15 hits, no less. Hope that helped.

Edited by Monarch

Hmm... I haven't really seen the mid air tackle hit more than once... Not on my game anyway... Something to consider... thanks!

EDIT for those who care, You CANNOT use unlimited Tsubaki...Not sure why i did in the first place XD-

Anyway, after the midair tackle to doesn't follow through with more hits as it should.. It just stops at what should be hit number 6 I believe.

Edited by xTheBravex

• 4 years later...

Just got this trophy, fair to say it is difficult and annoying. Just a quick tip I thought I'd share that helped - use a small opponent like Taokaka - do not use Iron Tager as shown in the trophy guide, i found it more difficult to connect up the combos with him mid-air. Good luck