90 hit coooooobbbooo!

i have a question can i get ragna 90 hit combo in training mode in the vita version? also does the combo number has to be red or can it be blue?

No you cannot it has to be in a real match so either Versus or Online. My suggestion is to practice the combo in training mode first multiple times until you can land it consistently and then try it in versus against a beginner level CPU Tager (or boost it with someone online).

And yes the combo must be red that indicates it being a "true" combo just like every other combo oriented trophy.

90? geez i can do like 20 at best.

That sounds about right. If you follow the combo listed in my guide the initial start of the combo ends at 21, the super you use "Devoured by Darkness" to end the combo does 70 hits alone.

• 2 weeks later...

The combo in the trophy guide works like a charm and is quite easy on the execution. Just go into training mode and practice it a bit until you have it down pat. If you set the AI to beginner setting things up in versus really isn't that hard. Just use hell's fang and followup a few times to get Tager into the corner and then taunt. The computer hardly ever attacks or moves around and almost never blocks. Just activate Blood Kain from a short distance away and then quickly run up and start the combo. This strategy also works quite well for Tsubaki's 'all D specials' trophy.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I have absolutely no problem getting Belial Edge to connect properly, but I simply can't get the second 5D to connect with both hits. The first hit always misses and ruins the entire combo :(

EDIT: Well, I'm now able to easily land everything in the combo, except for the Distortion at the end. Only twice have I been able to hit it in a versus match (against CPU because of Vita) and both times I came up short at 89 hits.

EDIT 2: And now I've got it. Feels rewarding to have gotten all character trophies legitimately :)

Edited by farsight2000