Okay iam only missing 3 items burning soul lvl 3 lifesteal lvl 3 and finally critical striker lvl 3 I have never once seen any of these items pop and I ran through abyss 999 at least 30 times trying to get them I know its based on luck but God damn 30 times and none of the 3 pop really? I know u really can't change anything about it but iam curious about other peoples input on this matter. I honestly wish arc just made another lvl 50 trophy instead of this crap. -_-

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

try doing depth infinity using AI reduction lv.3 and maze walker lv.3 and whatever item you like using for the third slot and have max stats for your character. the items should appear on depths 1700 and on. i would advise using all of the depths increases to get there quickly which should take you to depth 1261 if im not mistaken. the better the stats that the computer has the more chances you have of obtaining rare items especially every 100 after depth 1700.

ps. the game might give you character enhancements so just a warning. this is how i got my rare items.:D

good luck to you

i would have to agree with you on the grinding on abyss mode, i would rather grind for a level 50 trophy because i would know that im making some progress instead of wondering when the item is going to pop.

Edited by PainOfDemise

Thanks buddy ill try that because I was getting tired of astral finishing people ill try it and let all of u know the outcome lol

Okay my outcome depth 1400 got my critical striker lvl 3 depth 1700 got my lifesteal lvl 3 depth 2000 something I forgot the floor I got burning soul lvl 3 I finally own all 3 blazblue plats!!!! Thanks for the help =D

Edited by PainOfDemise

Okay my outcome depth 1400 got my critical striker lvl 3 depth 1700 got my lifesteal lvl 3 depth 2000 something I forgot the floor I got burning soul lvl 3 I finally own all 3 blazblue plats!!!! Thanks for the help =D

glad that helped. now we will have to wait for the next blazblue installment:D

glad that helped. now we will have to wait for the next blazblue installment:D

Yah bro thanks and I hope they do away with that trophy in the next one or fix the drop rate for the items. But can't wait for Blazblue 3 lol

@Bridget I said the same thing luck trophies suck but turn unlimited popped up for me around 700 or 800 something the same with the other one u said turn unlimited popped 3 times after I got it so as a rare its pretty common one well for me anyway goodluck

Edited by FFVS13 Prince Noctis Mike
spell error

About a day ago, I got the second to last one I needed, so for the past day I've been looking for just one, which is AI Reduction level 3. I've lost count over how many times level 1 and 2 have shown up :p Turn unlimited was actually one of the first abilities I picked up, on just my second run through 999. I pick it up on level 900. I'm glad too, because I haven't seen it since :p

Edit: And now literally two minutes after I post this, I got it. Here comes my platinum trophy :D

Edited by AriaOfSorrow

I know it says you can find all of the rare ones from 700-999 but I actually had more luck once I opened up Abyss level 4. I started noticing that after a certain point (around 1400) Many of the Very Rare Items being to appear every so many levels. I grinded Abyss Level 3 for Days with no Luck finding anything but once I went to level 4 I started finding what I needed.

I will say this though, don't do Level 4 unless you have gotten Distortion Drive, makes the trip down much easier.

Hey everybody. So I am really close to getting the trophy for Abyss mode, just starting grinding out depth infinity to get the more rare items, which has worked out well so far. I just have a quick question though, if you lose a match in Abyss mode, do you get to keep all of the new shop items that you obtained? I think you don't get to keep the reward money though, which is fine cause I have more than enough of that.

Actually, I just lost at depth 2360 and I do get to keep the items which is definitely good. I am 17 items away from having all of them.

Edited by PainOfDemise

Yeah, for Avenger Level 3, some people have managed to get it between depths 700-999, but I actually had to do depth infinity and ended up getting it around depth 1400. Beyond what I or anyone else can tell you, the occurrence of the more rare items are especially random and harder to get.

I agree Zura38.

Setsunas trophy guide says there aren't better chances of getting the rare things in infinite abyss.

Also after trying infinite mode I gave up, I don't wanna stress over expert computers and also I'm pretty sick of the unfair balance Unlimited Chacters have.

So why bother when I can get the things on Hard 999 Abyss instead, and that pretty much just proved itself how damn lucky I suddenly was.

from the run I just completed 2 min ago

at 900 I got "Burst Control lv.3"

at 920 I got "Lifesteal lv.3"

at 940 I got "Turn Unlimited"

at 980 I got "Burning Soul lv.3"

at 999 I got "Rapid Canceller lv.3"

Even took a pic just to save this Glorius moment :D

I think grinding from depth 700 to 999 is easier... but that's just me. The enemies are easier and you don't get the enhancement items.

I got Victory Rush Lv.3 at 960, and honestly at this stage of the game, 700-999 has shown better results. Spent some time even going below 1600 in infinity with really not much to show for it.

Oh well, everything will show up sooner or later I suppose.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, I know Setsuna's guide doesn't advise us to grind for items in Abyss Depth Infinity since the chances are not better than grinding out in Abyss Depth 999 (To be more precise, depth 700 until depth 999), however I have a question: Is the probability of getting itens in Depth Infinity the same as the one in depths 700-999?

I ask this because so far I reached depth 3349 and still no new items, and until now I have survived the cheap CPU using Arakune with these settings: Stylish mode and the following three itens (Arakune Enhancement, Turn Unlimited and AI Reduction LV.3), kinda possible to be cheap against the AI using the arakune suggestion.

I'm missing roughly 5 items and I keep getting Turn Unlimited over and over..... this trophy is a pain. I've done quite a few runs in Depth 999 from depth 681 onward, no luck on new items.... then I tried Depth Infinity for a while and no luck either.....:(

OK... finally got the Abyssmal Shopaholic trophy, after several days sessions grinding from either Depth 680 or 780 to Depth 999. This trophy certainly takes a while!

Edited by Buster-K

I'm missing roughly 5 items and I keep getting Turn Unlimited over and over..... this trophy is a pain. I've done quite a few runs in Depth 999 from depth 681 onward, no luck on new items.... then I tried Depth Infinity for a while and no luck either.....:(

Lol same, I must have got Turn Unlimited at least 4 times now. Missing Burning Embers 2, Critical Striker 3 and Anti-Astral and so far not much luck.