XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-15-2012, 03:34 PM   #21
technole
Maximum Clubs Director

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   5,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Staff - Clubs Director
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zura38 View Post
I think grinding from depth 700 to 999 is easier... but that's just me. The enemies are easier and you don't get the enhancement items.
I got Victory Rush Lv.3 at 960, and honestly at this stage of the game, 700-999 has shown better results. Spent some time even going below 1600 in infinity with really not much to show for it.

Oh well, everything will show up sooner or later I suppose.
Old 03-23-2012, 01:32 PM   #22
SonofDestiny

Smile Abyss Mode Complete

I just got the Abyssmal Shopaholic trophy last night. I was missing Rapid Canceller Lv. 3 and Anti-Astral, and like 4 character enhancements which are easy to obtain. I am so happy because I can't even begin to describe how many hours was spent in Abyss mode.
SonofDestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:27 PM   #23
AlvaroShiokawa

Smile

Hey there, I know Setsuna's guide doesn't advise us to grind for items in Abyss Depth Infinity since the chances are not better than grinding out in Abyss Depth 999 (To be more precise, depth 700 until depth 999), however I have a question: Is the probability of getting itens in Depth Infinity the same as the one in depths 700-999?

I ask this because so far I reached depth 3349 and still no new items, and until now I have survived the cheap CPU using Arakune with these settings: Stylish mode and the following three itens (Arakune Enhancement, Turn Unlimited and AI Reduction LV.3), kinda possible to be cheap against the AI using the arakune suggestion.
AlvaroShiokawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:24 PM   #24
Buster-K

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

I'm missing roughly 5 items and I keep getting Turn Unlimited over and over..... this trophy is a pain. I've done quite a few runs in Depth 999 from depth 681 onward, no luck on new items.... then I tried Depth Infinity for a while and no luck either.....

OK... finally got the Abyssmal Shopaholic trophy, after several days sessions grinding from either Depth 680 or 780 to Depth 999. This trophy certainly takes a while!

Last edited by Buster-K; 04-05-2012 at 05:17 AM.
Buster-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:17 AM   #25
Lethal-Hjorth

Awards Showcase The Silver Lining   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Silver   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Killzone Gaming Night Award
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster-K View Post
I'm missing roughly 5 items and I keep getting Turn Unlimited over and over..... this trophy is a pain. I've done quite a few runs in Depth 999 from depth 681 onward, no luck on new items.... then I tried Depth Infinity for a while and no luck either.....
Lol same, I must have got Turn Unlimited at least 4 times now. Missing Burning Embers 2, Critical Striker 3 and Anti-Astral and so far not much luck.

PSNTL | PSNProfiles
Currently Playing: IDK lol
Latest Platinum: Watch Dogs (#152)
Lethal-Hjorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:15 AM   #26
AlvaroShiokawa

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster-K View Post
Hey there, I only got one single new item in Depth infinity: Rapid Canceler Lv.3... But it was too irritating indeed... So I said "Fuck that shit" and went back to traditional Depth 700 to Depth 999 grinding -___-...

To think I complained about that "Reach 86500m in battle"trophy from Soul Calibur V, at least there I knew I was progressing to the trophy, not depending on luck wether I will get a new item or not (In BlazBlue's case)

EDIT: I noticed the only item I am missing now is the damn Anti-DD item... Now at what depth mode do we find this one? Depth 500 Level 2 , or Depth 999 Level 3?

Last edited by AlvaroShiokawa; 04-04-2012 at 02:16 PM.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:34 PM   #27
Bridget

999, it's called destruction drive. Fairly rare.

Bridget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 03:37 PM   #28
Zura38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethal-Hjorth View Post
Lol same, I must have got Turn Unlimited at least 4 times now. Missing Burning Embers 2, Critical Striker 3 and Anti-Astral and so far not much luck.
Just remember to not equip Burning Embers 3 or else level 2 won't show up.
Zura38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:20 PM   #29
AlvaroShiokawa

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
999, it's called destruction drive. Fairly rare.
Hey Bridget, thanks for the info. But I have one more question: Do you remember exactly, between depths 700 to 999, at which depth you got Anti-DD / Destruction Drive? I ask this beacause, knowing at which floor you got the item, i might consider reloading at the depth's boss until he / she gives me the item.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zura38 View Post
Just remember to not equip Burning Embers 3 or else level 2 won't show up.
Hey Zura38, even though I got all the items except Anti-DD, I didn't know of this thing of equipping one item restricting the chances of another one appearing. Do you know if there is something like this related to Anti DD? For instance, not equipping Anti Astral, or maybe equipping Anti Astral,in order to increase the chances of Anti DD appearing?
Old 04-05-2012, 07:53 PM   #30
Bridget

I don't know. I think I may have gotten it in depth infinity actually. I seemed to have better luck with items from floors 1300-2000 but that's probably just random chance. Depth infinity does start adding in the character specific items which can reduce chances of finding what you need.

Bridget is offline   Reply With Quote