XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 01-05-2012, 06:22 PM   #21
White-Wolf

Awards Showcase Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   2,500 Posts   Gold Submission   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

that's very well done.
thank you, i really was planning to get this game when the vita comes out.

good to know the difficulty isn't as high as the older games, since i only played blazblue CT.
we'll be back at feb
White-Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:47 PM   #22
Setsuna

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Helping Hand   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   2,500 Posts   SOTM Winner   Platinum Road Map Submitter   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by White-Wolf View Post
that's very well done.
thank you, i really was planning to get this game when the vita comes out.

good to know the difficulty isn't as high as the older games, since i only played blazblue CT.
we'll be back at feb
Thank you, the difficulty is no where near as high its just more of a grind and chore getting now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitaboy View Post
HOLY SHIT I've been at this Hazama trophy for 7+ hours straight
and I've already started breaking things around me.
4/10 difficulty MY ASS
7 Hours ? You must be doing something wrong if its taking you that long, are you sure you aren't doing everything fast enough.

If you need to contact me please send me a tweet, I might see it. @Tsuntenshi
Setsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:31 PM   #23
Aeliana

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Word of Mouth - Silver   Gold  Road Map Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   PAX Meet Up   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Platinum Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElixirelDaath View Post
I don't use this site too often, but it has always struck me as odd that boosting is allowed to be posted in guides. To me, it seems like it deteriorates the quality of a platinum.
A good guide explains the most efficient route to the trophies, and boosting is the most efficient route to online trophies. That is the most common view on this site: whatever is done within the confines of the game, as it was programmed, is legit. It's when external devices and hacks are involved (ie. "download this save file and copy it to your PS3, it'll give you 9000 PSR!") that the mods step in.
Aeliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:55 AM   #24
V-Zgief

Quote:
Hazama trophy...
Well its been about 11 hours straight, attempting this ultra-strict trophy.
I can tell it's impossible to pull off and I know there is a goddamn better method. Theres too many people who got this trophy.
Does there really need to be a rapid cancel in the combo? That seems to be the biggest problem.
Every time you mess up you need to grind up to 50% heat again. Thats how I've spent motherfucking 11 hours on this already.
Here's how I did it:
V-Zgief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 02:39 AM   #25
Setsuna

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Helping Hand   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   2,500 Posts   SOTM Winner   Platinum Road Map Submitter   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter

Quote:
Hazama trophy...
Well its been about 11 hours straight, attempting this ultra-strict trophy.
I can tell it's impossible to pull off and I know there is a goddamn better method. Theres too many people who got this trophy.
Does there really need to be a rapid cancel in the combo? That seems to be the biggest problem.
Every time you mess up you need to grind up to 50% heat again. Thats how I've spent motherfucking 11 hours on this already.
My buddy Kurushii told me it was easier for him to do it when he hit the opponent on counter hit with the first attack.

Old 01-06-2012, 04:04 AM   #26
whatnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
Special peripherals or multiple controllers needed? Second Controller Recommended
How is this possible on the Vita?
whatnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 04:17 AM   #27
Setsuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow View Post
How is this possible on the Vita?
Its not unless you have another Vita for local versus, but this game is also a PS3 retail title where the second controller is possible and is recommended.

Old 01-06-2012, 04:49 AM   #28
ElixirelDaath

...you have got to be joking about the hazama trophy right...o.0 ? Honestly, it's one of the easiest. You are doing it in versus right? You already don't have it right? [forgive me, I don't know the moves names (even though I sub Hazama lol)] but for C version of his drive (the sweeping one) it has levels of strength; if you charge his drive for a bit the opponent will fly higher and hit stun will be greater--same as counter hit if I'm not mistaken. that should make things easier. As for heat building, I put my opponent as Jin and instant block his 5B, because it's 2 hits, and builds heat fast. Put your opponent in the corner, use the sweep, then the B version, and you can rapid to make the last one connect easier--the A version. I'm really just reiterating the guide and other's posts at this point.....but I feel sorry for you =( Really, this isn't hard at all. you are probably making some small mistake or overlooking something simple.
ElixirelDaath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 05:33 AM   #29
Setsuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElixirelDaath View Post
...you have got to be joking about the hazama trophy right...o.0 ? Honestly, it's one of the easiest. You are doing it in versus right? You already don't have it right? [forgive me, I don't know the moves names (even though I sub Hazama lol)] but for C version of his drive (the sweeping one) it has levels of strength; if you charge his drive for a bit the opponent will fly higher and hit stun will be greater--same as counter hit if I'm not mistaken. that should make things easier. As for heat building, I put my opponent as Jin and instant block his 5B, because it's 2 hits, and builds heat fast. Put your opponent in the corner, use the sweep, then the B version, and you can rapid to make the last one connect easier--the A version. I'm really just reiterating the guide and other's posts at this point.....but I feel sorry for you =( Really, this isn't hard at all. you are probably making some small mistake or overlooking something simple.
Added that tidbit to the guide, I tested it and it seemed to work pretty consistently for me.

Old 01-06-2012, 03:53 PM   #30
ElixirelDaath

Hey Setsuna, I was curious if you were planing on doing a trophy guide for Tales of Innocence R in the future?

Anyways, to keep this post related I looked up the data on hazama, because I wasn't sure if he had 2 or 3 levels of his Drive. The way you worded it in the guide motivated me to look it up, because I can imagine some unfamiliar people charging 213D for an illogical length of time. lol. The a,b,c drives have 2 levels of strength; it takes 26 frames to reach lvl. 2. For a reference on the timing, his 6b is 27 frames (startup+active) Hazama Frame Data

Last edited by ElixirelDaath; 01-06-2012 at 03:56 PM.
ElixirelDaath is offline   Reply With Quote