XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > B (PS3) > Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend

Old 01-05-2012, 04:25 AM   #11 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Helping Hand   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   2,500 Posts   SOTM Winner   Platinum Road Map Submitter   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Sharp Shooter
Hit the opponent with all of Litchi's Great Wheel attacks.

For this trophy you must hit an opponent with all the hits of the Great Wheel, this is possible on all characters but for this trophy using Iron Tager as your dummy would be highly recommended. To get all the hits you want to launch the opponent into the air and then make sure to pick them up and continue the combo in time for the rod of Great Wheel to come down and hit them. When performing Great Wheel you must add directional motions to add hits to it, some players may not know or have forgotten but you must also hit while you are hitting that direction so if you see you actually have to hold . You must also do this during the startup animation of Great Wheel, none of the directions will register once the rod starts hitting and the animation doesn't give you any breathing room so you will have to make the inputs very quickly.

In the corner (with rod): 5B > 2C > Great Wheel(632146D (during the startup animation press these as fast as you can; 66999 (press D during each of these inputs) > j.236B

> > (during the startup animation press these as fast as you can; , hold during each of these directional inputs) > jump

Insecticide
Summoned and used all of Arakune's bugs during a single combo.

For this trophy you must first put your opponent into a curse status, you can do so with various special attacks but the easiest way is to just press infront of them. Once the curse meter above Arakune's heat gauge has been filled up walk up to the opponent and hit AABCD/ really fast, if done correctly you will have hit your opponent with all of Arakune's bugs for the trophy. Picking Iron Tager as the dummy for this trophy is highly advised.

Just How I...*wheeze*...Planned
Using Bang, had Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan activated for more than 30 seconds of the battle.

For this trophy you must stay under the effect of Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan for a full 30 seconds in one round of a match. Normally this would be a difficult feat in a real match as it would be hard to activate Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan early on in a match and then drag on the round without getting K.O'd. With a second controller or a boosting partner this can easily be obtainable. To activate Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan you must have 50% Heat and have all of the seals above of Bang's Heat gauge which can be fulfilled with his various moves. Once you have fulfilled that small criteria activate Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan (632146D/ ) and wait out 30 seconds of the round.

A Spectacle
Landed Carl's Vivace, Cantabile, and Allegreto during a combo.

In the previous games you used Nivana in some form for the trophy however this time around it solely uses Carl. You chain together 3 of Carl's special moves in one combo, there are various ways of doing this however here is one of the easier ways.

Cantabile (623C) > 6A > Allegretto (j.214C) > Vivace (236A) while you land.

> > jump > while you land.

So long as you land, use Vivace before the opponent hits the ground or reaches the techable time it should unlock the trophy.

Over 9000?!
Dealt over 10,000 damage to an opponent in a single combo.

Just like in the previous games Hakumen is back with another 10,000 damage combo and just like in the previous game you can easily earn this by pitting Hakumen against Iron Tager and forcing him into a Negative Warning and Danger state. To trigger a Negative Warning you must force Tager to back up when you are approaching him, after a while it will trigger a Negative Warning. To trigger the Danger state simply run out the barrier gauge by holding barrier guard until the barrier gauge depletes and puts himself in Danger. By the time this has been setup Hakumen should have enough heat (or for him magatama) to use his Kokujin: Shippu (632146C/) hold while doing this and it will launch the attack once it has charged to its fullest for maximum damage.

You've Been... Terminated
With Lambda, summoned every type of sword during a single round.

For this trophy you must land each of Lamdba's sword summoner normals in a round. Her normals that you are required to hit the opponent with are as follows:
  • 5DD ( > )
  • 6DD ( > )
  • 4DD (> )
  • 2DD ( > )
  • j.DD (jump > )
  • j.2DD (jump > )
Keep in mind that the D's in each input are two different hits, each one must hit for it to register towards this trophy. Using a character such as Iron Tager as the dummy makes it much easy to hit the jumping normals and other normals where the opponent would normally have to be in the air.

Last edited by Setsuna; 03-13-2012 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Editorial Sweep
Setsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 04:26 AM   #12 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Helping Hand   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   2,500 Posts   SOTM Winner   Platinum Road Map Submitter   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter

Fight for Survival
Using Tsubaki, executed all of the "D" versions of her special attacks in a single combo.

Just like in the previous game, for this trophy you must land each of Tsubaki's Drive Version of her special moves. Tsubaki only has a max of 5 install bars she can charge and 6 special moves, each Drive Version of her special move takes up an install bar so the only way to get this is to utilize her Macto Maledictis Distortion Drive which consumes all of her install bars however gives her infinite amount of drive specials she can use correlating with how many installs were consumed with the distortion. Before attempting this combo you might want to practice this in training mode with the Install Gauge set to Infinite so that you don't want to repeat charging the Install Gauge and using Macto Meledictis.

Going into the match you need to build your installs which can be done with D and 2D, once you have gotten full bars and 50% heat go ahead with the following combo for your trophy:

214214D > 623D > j.236D > j.214D > 22D > 214D >236D

Step by Step:
  1. air
  2. air

Fangs for the Memories!
Used Hazama's Rising, Falling and Devouring Fangs during a battle.

For this trophy you must chain together Falling Fang, Rising Fang and Devouring Fang in one combo. All of these moves are follow up moves from Serpent's Benediction, to perform them you must go through that move luckily the follow up moves are just an extra button after the input for Serpent's Benediction(214D/). The secret to this trophy is to delay Devouring Fang, after using Serpent's Benediction for the first time let it sit and charge for about 26 frames (2 seconds roughly) and then press C to release it and then follow up with Rising Fang and Falling Fang, doing this will add stun to the first attack making it easier to combo off of.

Devouring Fang (C after 214D) > Rising Fang (B after 214D) > Falling Fang (A after 214D)

( > ) > ( > ) > ( > )

Threat Level... Escalated
During the course of one combo, placed all four of Mu's Stein's Gunners.

For this trophy you must perform a combo using 4 of Mu's Stein Gunners. Normally this would be a difficult feat as you would have to place them mid-combo in a long chain of inputs however there is a much easier way of doing this once you have reached a certain level. When you have the ability to purchase Unlimited Mu get her from the gallery and go into a Versus Match, build 50% heat and use her Unlimited Exclusive Distortion Drive which is done by 34123646A/, 4 Stein Gunners will come out and barrage the opponent of beams and it will count a combo with 4 Stein Gunners for your trophy.

Squirrel Power!
Executed Makoto's super, Particle Flare, with only Level 3 punches.

For this trophy you must fully charge all three hits of a Particle Flare (236236D/ and then hold and release during each charge) to level 3, doing this takes a bit of timing.

Get Off My Lawn!
Performed a 30+ hit combo using Valkenhayn.

With Valkenhayn you must perform a 30 hit combo, through his wolf form this may be possible in some way however it would require a lot of practice and strict timing. There is a very simple way to do this however it will require 100% heat, you will be using two consecutive Storm Wolf Distortions (632146D/) one after the other, the timing for the second one is a little strict as you must do it as the animation is ending, watching for when the enemy dummy is just landing on the ground is a good way to help catch the timing. Thankfully though you can also use Stylish Type and hold for the Storm Wolf Distortion and, as the distortion goes through its animation, you can start holding again as it is about to end and it'll activate at the soonest possible time for a guaranteed hit.

Last edited by Setsuna; 02-24-2012 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Editorial Sweep
Old 01-05-2012, 04:27 AM   #13 (permalink)

Lunatic
Equipped all of Luna's weapons during one round.

For this trophy you must equip all of Platinum's items at least once in a single round, you do this by using the Magical Symphony to equip and use the current item she has. A quick way of flipping through her items though is to use Mystique Momo (214D/) which will un-equip the weapon, some will be thrown at a 45 degree angle upward and some will throw away all of the item at once such as the bombs and missiles. Below is a list of the items you will have to equip on Platinum in one round.
  • Neko Hammer
  • Hammer
  • Bat
  • Frying Pan
  • Bomb
  • Missile

Domestic Battery
Using Relius, fight a battle without depleting the Ignus gauge.

For this trophy you must win a match without fully depleting the Ignis Gauge. While you can still use moves and use up the gauge you have to make sure it doesn't deplete and Ignis doesn't die so you will have to win with Relius's normals and one special move that doesn't summon Ignis which is Id Lauger (236C/) this move can also be used in the air. After you have successfully won under these conditions your trophy will unlock.

Aaaaaand I'm Spent
Used up the Ignis gauge while fighting as Relius.

For this trophy you must use up the entire Ignis Gauge, once the Gauge has been depleted the trophy will unlock right away. Almost all of Relius's special moves use up the Ignis Gauge, just spam one until your trophy unlocks. You can view his special moves by pressing and looking through the "Command" List.

If you need to contact me please send me a tweet, I might see it. @Tsuntenshi

Last edited by Setsuna; 02-16-2012 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Editorial Sweep
Old 01-05-2012, 04:27 AM   #14 (permalink)

Reservation 2/2

Old 01-05-2012, 04:30 AM   #15 (permalink)

Special Thanks

RED_REBEL44 for the Trophy Guide Banner and "Trophy Guide" and "Roadmap" headers
The Stray for supplying the English list for the Abyss Mode Items

Last edited by Setsuna; 03-16-2012 at 03:45 PM.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:50 AM   #16 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Word of Mouth - Silver   Gold  Road Map Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   PAX Meet Up   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Platinum Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Incredible work, dude. That's our Setsuna!

I must say, I'm THRILLED to hear that the 200 PSR Trophy isn't as hard as it seems. Will pre-order this ASAP.
Aeliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:11 AM   #17 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Great guide. I am very disappointed about the torn down of challenge mode. Well, the game is geared towards Vita rather than console. They just don't want players to break their new Vita

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Main character: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...acter/2231686/
Alt character: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...acter/2355511/

Last edited by Info; 01-05-2012 at 09:12 AM.
Info is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:46 AM   #18 (permalink)

I don't use this site too often, but it has always struck me as odd that boosting is allowed to be posted in guides. To me, it seems like it deteriorates the quality of a platinum. This post is out of curiosity, [and I get the feeling like i'm walking into a flame war >_< feel free to mod this post if you like. lol]

4/10--that's surprising o.0. The higher abyss mode depths have been kicking my ass; I haven't unlocked much though. I'll give that section a read after I get some sleep. R

Last edited by ElixirelDaath; 01-05-2012 at 12:58 PM.
ElixirelDaath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 02:53 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeliana View Post
Incredible work, dude. That's our Setsuna!

I must say, I'm THRILLED to hear that the 200 PSR Trophy isn't as hard as it seems. Will pre-order this ASAP.
Thank you ~ And if it also helps you should know I'm at about 400+ PSR atm and counting with my Noel going up at the same rate as described ... I want to hit that stopping point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info View Post
Great guide. I am very disappointed about the torn down of challenge mode. Well, the game is geared towards Vita rather than console. They just don't want players to break their new Vita
As am I, I was pretty shocked at that they gave us 15 missions instead of the usual 10 and didn't bump up the difficulty of the trophy at all. I would have liked for one challenge mode trophy having us to complete all the challenges to one character at the very least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElixirelDaath View Post
I don't use this site too often, but it has always struck me as odd that boosting is allowed to be posted in guides. To me, it seems like it deteriorates the quality of a platinum. This post is out of curiosity, [and I get the feeling like i'm walking into a flame war >_< feel free to mod this post if you like. lol]

4/10--that's surprising o.0. The higher abyss mode depths have been kicking my ass; I haven't unlocked much though. I'll give that section a read after I get some sleep. R
Nah, to me it deteriorates the difficulty of some online trophies but its not like they were hard to begin with in this game.

You probably need better items, everything you see a NEW! pick it. The first time through Abyss 999 it might be a tad difficult because you're still unlocking things but after you beat it once and obtain level 3 items it just becomes a chore afterward.

Last edited by Setsuna; 01-05-2012 at 02:59 PM.
Old 01-05-2012, 03:44 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitaboy View Post
I've been struggling with Hazama's trophy for a couple of hours now.
I absolutely cannot connect the Rising Fang after rapid cancel during the combo.
I feel like you can only use just one (Rising Fang, Falling Fang, Devouring Fang) after you start the serpents benediction.
Doing all 3 seems impossible. What the hells wrong with me?
and I just don't understand the Litchi one. Perhaps there are different methods for these?
Because for Valkenhayn's trophy, I found it easier to do 2 Distortion Drives simultaneously.
(632146D > 632146D)
You can only use one after you start serpents benediction, you have to start up S.B again each time. So it would look like this ( S.B > Devouring Fang > Rapid Cancel > S.B > Rising Fang > S.B > Falling Fang )

I'm about the put the buttons in for her but after you do Great Wheel you have to hit D plus certain directions and those are the directions the wheel will go.

I tried that and my CPU tech'd out in time but then again I was testing this in training mode, I have to record more footage on a seperate account so I'll try it on that.