I need help for Hakumen and Nu trophies!!!

Zackloe

Hi guys!

I tried to obtain the 10000damage trophy and the 60+hit trophy of Nu,even if i reached these numbers with the rights characters the system don't leave me the trophies!!!I saw it the video in the trophies guide of the site and i don't understand what is wrong in my methods....

Please help me i need tips from who has do it already!!!

Hi guys!

I tried to obtain the 10000damage trophy and the 60+hit trophy of Nu,even if i reached these numbers with the rights characters the system don't leave me the trophies!!!I saw it the video in the trophies guide of the site and i don't understand what is wrong in my methods....

Please help me i need tips from who has do it already!!!

Make sure you are in Versus, not practise and look at the combo count, it has to be red, otherwhise you are whiffing the combo.

• 4 months later...

I think this is the easiest way to get Hakumen 10000:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RBgUbJJDeM]YouTube - BlazBlue :: It's over 10,000! Achievement / Trophy[/ame]

Remember when he starts doing Renka (Lotus) repeatedly, he is not just spamming it as quickly as possible, you need to wait about half a second for the dummy to fall into the right position so the combo can be connected.

• 2 weeks later...

You can get both trophies on training mode. You don't need to be online either (got it last week during PSN outage).

The problem is, for the trophy to pop, you need to perform a true combo, meaning the combo counter should be fully red, not transparent. To see the difference, try spamming an attack and look at your combo counter. After 2nd number, you'll notice the red colour changes.

Make sure Infinity is on. Turn on Regeneration, max Heat Gauge. I think this is how I did the Hakumen trophy:

Moved my opponent to a corner.

SP3 (:rsleft:) + hold :circle: (to charge SP3 attack for bigger damage)

SP1 (:rsup:) (wait for both hits)

SP2 (:rsright:) (again both hits) > SP2 > SP2...

Don't let your opponent hit the ground. If the combo colour changes, just start over.

For the Nu trophy, I used this video (rules above still apply for this):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDtuNNh7kGQ]YouTube - BlazBlue - Easy Way To Get Activate Termination Protocol and Lamb of the Slaughter for CS[/ame]

Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

Make sure not to let Hakumen hit the ground - that drastically reduces the amount of points you will get - the combo needs to be around 12 or 13 for the trophy to pop. And as for the Mu trophy, make sure to use Tager as your opponent as he has a bigger hit box. Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...

If anyone is still having trouble with "It's over 10k!" trophy here are some tips I picked up after an hour of searching.

1st: Goto to training mode menu and L1/R1 till you see a menu where it displays Aerial Roll, Emergancy Roll and Wake-Up. Set Aerial Roll and Wake-Up to neutral and set Emergancy Roll to Enabled. (I'll explain why later)

2nd: Make sure everything else is Defaulted except The hit point and Hakumen's Infinite drive.

Last: When using the combo displayed in the trophy guild, make sure all of them hit and the dummy does NOT recover. You must be quick in executing your actions for even a slight second, the dummy will Recover and you must start over again.

If you try to do this with all the things in menu I list in the first part of my explaination disabled, then the computer will not reconize the true combo, even if you hit the 10k mark on the damage screen. Trust me, you need to do this in order for the trophy to pop. Hope this helps.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I give the fuck up. I'm never going to get this damn thing. I followed the video to the T, tried all the above suggestions, but I don't have the problem of the trophy not popping. Instead I have the problem of not even being able to get it. I max out at 8488 every time before the dummy auto recovers.