• 11-15 Hours
    • 16-20 Hours
    • 21-25 Hours
    • 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

Estimated Time to Plat/100% Length: ????

• Visit the Platinum Club for this game.
  • Visit the Collected Estimated Time Ratings thread.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the Plat or 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the Plat or 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...

26-35, probably close to 26. You'll spend 7h or so in online, assuming no turbo, although half of that can be mostly AFK'd since you take turns with your partner. Story will take perhaps 7h as well, assuming you're doing this as you get used to the game and watching the cutscenes. Another few (close to 4 I think) hours for miscellaneous trophies, 5 for Arcade, and perhaps 2-3h for Score Attack, depending on how well you fare. Never felt too grindy other than the online and it really gets you to try everything in the game. Pretty fun plat if you have a good strat to minimize the BS from Unlimited Ragna (I posted a mostly fool-proof guide in the forum).

ive spend 2 months playing this game so far on fridays and saturdays, and i cleared the offline portion yesterday, took me about 35hrs meaning ive spent more time just clearing the offline portion than everyone else here spent on getting the entire plat lol

didnt really know what i was getting into when i started tihs game, i bought it kinda randomly, though i knew it has some relation to the GG seres, of which ive played a GBA game before

i ended up loving it, i did take my sweet time with it clearing everyone's Story to 100% (except for Litchi's where im stuck at 95%) even though you dont need to for the plat, and i did play the game on Normal diff rather than Easy or even Beginner like the trophy guide suggests, i care about having fun more than getting trophies, and i just plain suck at fighting games in particular, like proper suck, so that all factors into my way longer time

what can i say, excellent art direction, visuals, really good character and stage design, super cool move animations, killer soundtrack, tons of story content for a fighting game even though the plotline is more convoluted than Kingdom Hearts could ever dream of being

the gameplay is super fun, matches never get boring, and there's a lot of cool interesting mechanics to play with. some characters like Rachel and Carl i thought were really weak and i had a little trouble with getting through their Story and Arcade runs until i figured out how to properly play them which was really cool

i have to say ive had probably some of the most fun i ever had in collecting trophies in a game, this game's trophy list is really well designed, cool names and images, and just really fun to get, nothing too tedious actually like getting 1000 online matches in DOA5 or super hardcore like beating Survival mode in the same game, so kudos to the dev for paying proper attention to the trophies

all in all i highly recommend this game, im only a casual player of fighting games and i have really enjoyed this one so far, will be getting the sequel, hopefully it does a better job of clearing up the story bc i still dont get like 5% of it tbh

Edited by MeteoraXV