Spoonful of Sugar

Thanks, I would appreciate it. Also, any advice on getting This Just Got Real? I'm having no luck with that one.

me its the first one i got and i was realy lucky lol first day i got my game my friend wanted to play again me so much so first thing i did when i get the game its player match right away and first match we did was double ko lol so there 3 option 1. easy one if you have to controler just play vs match offline use 2 controle with same character and use the same hit over and over on each when they both close to die attack with both in same time or 2. again do the same thing but online with a friend but its need some coordination for the last one specialy if you have no mic and 3. just play and count on your luck lol me so far i have the (P) and a double ko happend 2 times in all my 500match

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Im having trouble with rachel's trophy any hints or help please and thanks

Look at the Trophy Guide (well this one is the one i made)

You can do it by yourself with a second controller, however its easier with a second human player

If you cant find a boosting partner or anyone near you to help i can try to explain how to do it yourself ?

• 3 months later...

Lets see if I can explain this.. Ok for Spoonful of Sugar... I did this my self with two controllers.

If your both rachel you have the ability to press that "X" button on the controller 4 times.. It gives a gust of wind that sends your character where ever you send it. So up and "X" will gust your character upward.

Now since you can do this 4 times your character will land by then. Thats where player 2 comes in. High jump in the air and start to float down.. Float yourself up once and then as your gliding down on the player 2's controller hold down and "O" to do that electric chair move thing.. but as your doing that hold UP and "X" at the same time to gust upward air. repeat three times..

As the second player expended the energy for them gusts.. player 1 controller gusts up with up and "X" as players two bar refills. By then you should get your time.

So all player 2 does is down O?

Btw, Hi OniJsan xD

It's not just Down+O. The Rachel that's pressing Down+O (the attack where she uses her pet cat as an electrifying weapon) has to press Up+X while the animation for Down+O is occurring. It'll shoot wind upward without Rachel going into the air as well. The Rachel that is going to be in the air for 25 seconds can also press Up+X while in the air, although the best time to use it is when the floating Rachel (you should have your umbrella open, it's activated by pressing Triangle or Circle in the air, I forgot which) almost hits the ground, as you'll receive a greater boost into the air as opposed to using it while she's high in the sky.

As for the Rachel using Down+O, you should probably move if you're right under the other Rachel, lest you electrocute her. :D Hope that helps.

And it's four "flies" for Player 1 before Player 2 pressed down O and four times again and repeating?

I don't think it really matters who uses up all of their charges first, as I do believe enough time will pass for Player 1 (assuming Player 1 uses their first charge to begin floating in the air) to regain another charge. If you have two controllers (or have a friend on PSN who can help you), probably use Player 1's first charge to get up in the air, and then Player 2 should use their Down+O -> Up+X until they run out of charges, and then have Player 1 use Up+X every time they almost hit the ground. As for Player 2 using their Down+O -> Up+X before Player 1 almost hits the ground, I don't remember needing to do that to get the trophy, or if it even provided an additional boost. Hopefully that helped.

On a side note, I looked up how to use Rachel's umbrella to float, it's by pressing Circle while in the air. I think I remember that you have to hold it down to get the umbrella to open.

• 2 years later...