How to counter Jin in online?

Icecar punishable by Ragna's B,C(combo of choice), by approx 2k DMG. I'm sure Noel has something similar, if not better.

It's enough to beat noob Jins, but if you encouter someone who really know how to use his character, you'll need a lot more than that ;)

I've been learning how to play this game rather quickly over the last couple of weeks and I stuck with Jin from the beginning so I guess I could offer some tips.

People who lack a greater idea of Jin tend to use the Ice Ride...thing...a lot to move around the screen. The B and C versions (Not sure on the D, not many use it) have a large set of open frames that leave them open to fast A and some B attacks. They can't block if you block them first.

Freeze Happy Jins...If they hit you with a freeze then you can only expect two options. Technically speaking you only get one freeze per combo. The part that nobody seems to know about Jin is that he can get a max of 3 if he's smart. Drive, Grab, D Projectile. All three of those will freeze if used in succession. The best I can offer you is to be patient and break the grab if you see it coming.

Learn to read Jin's Forward C attack. It leads into a lot of basic Jump Cancel combos. If you don't know what I'm talking about then go into practice mode, hold forward and push the circle button.

Jin's basic Drive can hit you if you airdash in. Be careful with that. As well as his DP technique. (Dragon punch motion A,B,C)

The A one is instant and used often to stuff airdash.

The B one is used when they know HOW you airdash since it is slower and has some invincibility frames when it's supposed to hit.

The C is invincible on STARTUP and can be used to stuff some DDs if times correctly, although the arc is straight up instead of out.

The D version is the one that freezes, if they charge the second slash all the way it IS unblockable. Watch for that.

Aside from that...just watch for his Jumping B. It's just as dangerous, if not moreso, than his forward C. Seeing as how you can get to at least an 8 hit combo from a decent Jin player...and up to 14 hitter if they're good. Both of which will rip your health up.

Other than that you need to be more specific...lol. I did what I could.