is this a good game for fighting noob

Skorpion

I'm not sure what you mean by good game for noobs, certainly it's not so friendly like mortal kombat but there are characters specifically designated to be more "friendly" to novices. If you intend the plat, it is very doable by all (online is dead so there you need someone to help). In any case, take it, for so little! Is a fantastic game and you will not regret it!

Edited by SugarDD

I think you should give it a try. I'm too not good in fighting games, and started with this one. Yes, it's not easy game, and for plat u need boost it since online almost dead, but some people still play. Anyway try it and see for yourself if u like it or not.

Personally the mechanics in Blazblue and ArcSys games might feel complex to the average casual. I mean don't expect to get familiar with characters like Arakune and Carl Clover that requires more focus and timings.

But then there's Ragna, V-13, and even Iron Tager that are simple to use to familiarize yourself with the Blazblue engine. So in my view, it's a good game to start off with and while Extend is the up-to-date available before Chrono, Calamity Trigger is to start out.

• 2 weeks later...