Rate the trophy difficulty.  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_6.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.14

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid
Updated average.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will give it a 5.

- All of the trophies come from playing the game. 370 games will be a little time consuming

- Score attack will be the hardest trophy to get (Leonidas), but if you follow the guide, the only difficulty is to losing the match

I voted 6, merely because some of the trophies can be tricky if you have little to no experience in fighting games. Also, some of the trophies require you to look up how to do them, as the game will not always tell you exactly how.

Most trophies can be done with 2 controllers easily, and with a decent guide you can get everything else done as well without too much frustration.

6/10

Voted a 5 too. Ranked and player matches take about 10 hours give or take and score attack took me about 4 lol. Damn that ragna! hehe xP But overall it wasnt that difficult. Just have to be persistant, stick with your main and practice and you'll eventually get that plat xD D

I voted 4.

Nothing REALLY problematic here, especially if you've had past experience with the fighting genre. Even the score attack mode, you basically have unlimited chances with a second controller, so not much to worry about here.

• 2 weeks later...

i give 6 just for the score attack even with the 2e controler trick its still can be big pain to finish it nu and ragna can be a bitch to kill specialy nu when she dont want to let you past so just go in crazy rampage mode but any other trophies are easy to get the only match i just play regularly all night with my friends and im about to get 100 in 2 night so its will be fast

but its still easy if you compare to the challenge in GGx2 idk about others but including me i know no one who have done the challenge ky vs gold sol the stage and song quick ass but damn he hard lol

Edited by laps

• 2 weeks later...

I have not achieved platinum, so far i give it 7/10, i really just suck in online.

Will update with my final rating once i achieve platinum...

Update: Got my platinum, the rating will stay at 7/10. One of the best games i've played on PS3 so far too.

Edited by Lethal-Hjorth

• 1 month later...
I come from the Tekken and Mortal Kombat franchises (and I wasn't bad at them, and enjoyed them a lot, especially Tekken 3), so would BlazBlue suit me? I've heard it's not a button-masher like Street Fighter?

~ squodge ~

Absolutely! Lots of technical fighting here, so it makes a button-masher like me scream... a LOT! Lol. Seriously though, even for being crappy at fighters as I am, all I have left are the online matches. Started night before last, so definitely giving this one a 5. Average frustration, but very doable!

I gave it a 5. This is the perfect difficulty for a platinum in my opinion.

Some online grinding that seems fun and a really tough Leonidas that makes you say "HELL YES! TAKE THAT!" when you finally get it. Other trophies that would generally unlock by themselves just by playing lots.

I think this will be a fun platinum.

EDIT: I'll respond to this....

I come from the Tekken and Mortal Kombat franchises (and I wasn't bad at them, and enjoyed them a lot, especially Tekken 3), so would BlazBlue suit me? I've heard it's not a button-masher like Street Fighter?

~ squodge ~

One of my friends described BlazBlue and Guilty Gear best when she called it a "Thinking man's fighter." Tekken involves juggling and timing. Street Fighter requires timing and quick reflexes. Haven't played Mortal Kombat aside from the first 3 so don't know if the mechanics are the same.

This is a type of fighter, where you might randomly think about it at odd times and ponder if you can do a certain combo or technique, then when you jump on your PS3 next time you'll wanna test it out. It's very open ended so techniques and combos aren't spelled out for you and leave it open to your imagination.

Edited by Kahalachan
ETA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Voted 6.

Only problem is Leonidas (actually is Welcome to the Azure Nightmare, but comes with the package), can't imagine how hard that is without the 2nd controler

Some trophies can be time consuming like someone said, but you lost track of time if you're enjoying the battles.