BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Trophy Boosting Thread

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to tell ya; there really isn't a trophy to boost in this game. The three consecutive wins you will get playing your 350 matches (200 ranked, 150 player). Just play the game and have fun.

Read the Trophy Guide.

Edited by Derian

some people really dont want to do their games though, if you want to add me (and are specifically looking to just burn through matches) I wouldnt mind crushing out some rounds online. (specifically message me if you dont mind losing all 150 player matches =P)

If anyone wants to boost add me. Put BlazBlue in message so i know.

hey fox long time no see, didn't know you are on this forum too. anyways you already have me in your list, i've got everything except for the player match one that needs boosting, if you are around this weekend let's get that working.

hey fox long time no see, didn't know you are on this forum too. anyways you already have me in your list, i've got everything except for the player match one that needs boosting, if you are around this weekend let's get that working.

Hey i will help I just need 5 more trophies need help getting to 30.

If anybody's lookin' to get 3 ranked wins in a row, 5 first strikes or whatever else, feel free to add me... I'm alright at this game, but suck online so far (ranked 2-5, player 0-5), so I just can't see myself getting those two trophies on my own.

Or just leveling up and/or sparring would be cool. I hate how experience is given out in this game (although its the only thing I hate). One time I won, did fairly well, and I went from level 1 to 5. Another time I won, I gained as much EXP as I would have losing... 10. lol... ugh.

Edited by drkrZEN

although these trophies come naturally, they do take TIME.

If anyone wants to add me for the 150 player matches, we just use Hakumen, barrier burst immediately, and take it in turns winning, we're looking about 7 seconds per round. We'll both get XP, and still get to the 150 faster than playing legit online as some battles can last quite a while when your up against better skilled players...

antmusic97

ADD ME!

Ok im relly board playing ranked game i got like 80 to go. so if eney wanna wats 2 play them with me add me on psn. im lever 30 up so ur get good xp beating me :D

PSN: souter

I got the You Brute trophy, but I don't mind if you could let me win a few matches against you (I still need to get lvl 10 and 30 trophies).

• 5 months later...