Can't... beat...score attack x_x

So, there's not a way I can beat score attack, need help =(

I can't get to V-13 using Jin and ice cars, but V-13 is just the most retarded and ridiculous enemy ever =( there's not a way to even get close.

Any tips to finish this medieval torture mode? (other unlimiteds give me a hard time too, but V-13 I never even beat one round...)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I didn't really struggle with V-13, it was Ragna and Hakumen that gave me the most grief. I strongly suggest you use a 2nd controller, it will help greatly!!

I must've tried over 100 times to beat Unlimited Ragna, I rage quite and then came back a few months later and tried with a 2nd controller, took me about a dozen times before I finally beat his ass :D.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Used the trophy guide method and it worked beautifully. One thing I noticed, is that the computer rarely blocks when you use Jin's "ice car" attack while jumping backwards. I got a lot of successful attacks in by jumping back and right before i hit the ground, push right on the R3 and boom. landed hit. When fighting Unlimited Ragna, i just kept away from him and right at the start of the battle jumped backwards and threw a downward ice blade. He backed off rather quickly and then it was ranged ice blades mixed with DD attacks when my meter went up. Took me three tries. Good Luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...