XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > B (PS3) > BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

Old 04-20-2011, 07:25 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Is this game still played a lot online?

As the title explains. I'm getting the game for the first time this week and I'm curious to know whether people still are online.

Trophy Card:
zeldafinalfantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 12:25 PM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Maldovar

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

For me personally, when I start scanning online I usually find one or two rooms with a couple people in them or perhaps an individual just sitting there waiting for someone to join. Other nights I haven't been able to find a match at all. And some of those who do play seem to be unwilling to take the time to test the less experience. I've gotten randomly matched against quite a few people who are lvl 60+ and a pretty good portion of them will just back out of the game and go back to looking. The others... I usually get owned.

Maldovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 06:26 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldovar View Post
For me personally, when I start scanning online I usually find one or two rooms with a couple people in them or perhaps an individual just sitting there waiting for someone to join. Other nights I haven't been able to find a match at all. And some of those who do play seem to be unwilling to take the time to test the less experience. I've gotten randomly matched against quite a few people who are lvl 60+ and a pretty good portion of them will just back out of the game and go back to looking. The others... I usually get owned.
Hmm so I guess getting the online trophies legit is out of the question. I guess I'm gonna have to boost them with someone else.

Trophy Card:
zeldafinalfantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote